Preview North v Swines in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant is our Vice Captain and our best backman...

Yes and he is still in my team as the senior tall defender which is why he wasn't listed as an out.

The other spot(s) for a tall kpd should be a kid (McKay/Durdin/Watson). Thommo can assist in the 2's helping develop whoever misses out.

He has had a great career, will go down as a champion of our club but I'd like to see him further etch that in stone by bringing the next generation up to speed as quickly as possible rather than eeking out a few extra wins in the ones.

So... how about the football sports game this weekend eh?

No time. Have you seen my list of tasks?!

- Sack Braddles
- Take Joyce with him
- Sack the board
- Avoid relocation
- Clean up board election process
- Avoid pokies
- Fight snake about PC nonsense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uninspiring changes.

Still believe we need to find a way to get ldu and ahern into this side.

We aren’t winning a flag this year, so it’s all about developing players who we think will form the core of our next tilt..

Like the idea of Higgins at half back in the Caleb Daniel role to free up a midfield spot.

Did I miss a Herald Sun news article about the tragic deaths of Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern in a hovercrafting accident

**** is starting to smell

Once they are plodding, defensive nowheremen, they'll be straight in.

Kind of puts to bed the theory about LDU being dropped because he needed a rocket about his not going hard enough

What's it been, four weeks?

We gave him a week in the twos as part of his development, similar to Simpkin, but we've forgotten to promote him again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back