Preview Round 9 North Melbourne Hosting the Sydney Swans - 7:25 Saturday Blundstone Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZ_Skitzo

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Seahawks
Im keen to see Rowbottom get another run. He looked promising last hit out.

Thanking God Jack is injured, as horrible as that is to say.

My BS detector is high

He's been retired.

We all said the exact same thing last time he was listed as injured, and he was back in a week later. But it is strange that he's listed as "injured" and then when prompted, Horse didn't have a specific answer as to what is wrong with him.

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
1557995803592.png

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Clarke’s been disappointing. Disposal as bad as advertised pre-trade. Runs around a bit but somehow looks weak at the contest despite not being a small man.

He’s putting up Tom Mitchell numbers in the NEAFL though so I fear we’ll see him again soon enough.

Agree re: the aesthetics of blue vs red. Best in the league. Classic sporting combo. As per mcgarnagles regular complaint, it beggars belief they made the Giants an orange team.
No it does not. Giants are named Greater Western Sydney. So why would you not steal the courts of the two moat famous Western NRL clubs West's and Tigers, now the West Tigers

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

"yeah he didn't get up this week"

General soreness?

That's my guess, and that's what I said was going to be a concern with Jack every week now. I just don't think his body can hold up for a dozen-plus consecutive games of footy. He's struggled with just two in a row this year. Every bump or tackle is gonna come with a side dose of concerns. When he was crunched in that tackle against the Bombers, I said to myself, "Will that be him done for the next few weeks?" Turns out I wasn't totally wrong. To me it''s just not practical to carry throughout a season where ideally we want a stable best 22 who can take the field every week. Rowbottom probably won't play every game this year, but I give him a better chance at being able to run out six or so in a row without his body just breaking down.

Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
If Rowbottom plays well . Then with Menzel and Buddy to come in/back.
I'm not sure where Jack gets a inlet....

He'll play in the NEAFL. At sometime in the future.
If he had general soreness. He'd be "managed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back