Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone explain why I'm getting $18 on Vinland at Morphetville on Saturday? Got buried last start and flew late after a cracking win the race prior. Convinced he's a good horse.

Can anyone explain why I'm getting $18 on Vinland at Morphetville on Saturday? Got buried last start and flew late after a cracking win the race prior. Convinced he's a good horse.

Because its a benchmark horse in a black type race

Warming to Cool Passion at the price, so little depth in the field

That race is a good old Field job in the quaddie not even going to bother. Spright could win or some $50-1 donkey win. Nothing would shock me. Worst group 1 I’ve seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on Spright.

Spright destroyed Cool Passion last time.

Don’t think 2kg will make that much of a difference.

Destroyed = 1.3 L

Weight difference brings them quite close together and I think Cool Passion is much more likely to get a better run.

I have to say - my ventures to the SRP board around election time really do make you appreciate how good the bants and posters are on the punting board. Even if you do think:

- Perth mares are producing Australian best performances over the WA summer
- Champagne Cuddles is the best older mare in Australia
- Australia hasn't had a good horse since Super Impose
- Protectionst was overs in the Melbourne Cup

Let's all vote 1 for more punting tomorrow :thumbsu:

The best horse in the country resumes tomorrow in the Roma Cup

Why are you running a horse like this first up in May

FFS WA this is why we don't let you spend your GST monies!!!

The only Roma Cup I care about was run in November 2017 on a Heavy 42 and Gully Command saluted for Ben Currie paying $4.20.

Assume it opened $42

Doomben Cup looks weak. Can’t see Gem Song getting the trip. Afterthought for Shillelagh. Not sure Youngstar’s back to her best or suited here.

Don’t mind On The Rocks from a favourable draw on a good surface at $41/$11 on a 1x3 basis. Won the G1 Herbie Dyke Stakes over 2000m 3 starts ago. Mixes form obviously but his better form gives him a chance. Races erratically though so don’t be surprised if he gives up on a protest!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back