Media S27 Mid Season Survey RESULTS - Get your burnt pies!

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hi all,

Let me start off by saying I am majorly disappointed in all of you. *Looks around* ALL OF YOU. We had a very low turn out of 17. Last season was 27 and even that people were saying that was low. I even SHORTENED the survey and made it easier and yet still, you all let me down.

I considered not even doing the results considering it was so low, but I need to remove my reputation of not being able to finish a thread so here goes.

First of all, breakdown of survey completion by team:

1557994694189.png

Not ONE player from the Gold City Royals or the Baghdad Bombers filled in the survey. For the second season in a row, the Hawks had the most people complete the survey.

Hi all,

Let me start off by saying I am majorly disappointed in all of you. *Looks around* ALL OF YOU. We had a very low turn out of 17. Last season was 27 and even that people were saying that was low. I even SHORTENED the survey and made it easier and yet still, you all let me down.

I considered not even doing the results considering it was so low, but I need to remove my reputation of not being able to finish a thread so here goes.

View attachment 674952

Not ONE player from the Gold City Royals or the Baghdad Bombers filled in the survey. For the second season in a row, the Hawks had the most people complete the survey.

That's it?

All those questions and one shitty chart is all we get?!?!?!?

* you

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Part A: Predictions

Who will win the S27 Flag?

1557995444788.png

53% backed the Demons to go back to back which would be ******* boring as the Bombers did it only a few seasons ago. 12% think the mighty Hawks will win it and 6% believe that it'll be any team that finished outside the top 4.

Who will win the S27 Wooden Spoon?

1557995533021.png

The Furies dismal start to the season lead 47% to believe they were a shoo-in for this seasons spoon. Just over a quarter believe the Wonders are garbage whilst 12% backed the team currently sitting last.​

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
lol we at the Roys suck so bad, but Furies are still last in everyone's hearts.

We can’t even win at coming last, even when we are currently coming last....

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Who will win the Mobbs Medal?
1557996906137.png

Half believed pantskyle to be this seasons stand out qooty player. 22% are clearly too cool for qooty stats and someone was sure this seasons Mobbs winner would not be a Fury.

Who will win the Beez Medal?

1557996983964.png

50% had Hawks VC The Jesus as this seasons MVP award winner, 17% think JoshWoodenSpoon will achieve a three peat whilst 17% believe @the injury factory is a good chance. 8% seem to not care as long as it isn't Josh.​

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Who will win the S27 EKA?

1557997513661.png

Bears rookie Sausages is the favourite for this years Rookie award scoring 59% of the poll vote. Dragon rookie ace andy is favoured by just over a quarter of the survey. One person's opinion was for some reason, a secret.

Who will win the S27 Fred Medal?
1557997662450.png

Dragons skipper and spearhead PhenomenalV1 seems to be favoured by 41% to take out the goal kicking award, followed by esteemed veteran who selfishly demanded his FF position back Tarkyn_24. "Not a Fury" person is back at it again as well as one campaigner who didn't know how to look at the goal kicking tally.​

Dragons skipper and spearhead @PhenomenalV1 seems to be favoured by 41% to take out the goal kicking award
Clearly no-ones been paying attention to my form since the poll went up...

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Who will win the Mobbs Medal?
View attachment 674990

Half believed pantskyle to be this seasons stand out qooty player. 22% are clearly too cool for qooty stats and someone was sure this seasons Mobbs winner would not be a Fury.

Who will win the Beez Medal?

View attachment 674991
50% had Hawks VC The Jesus as this seasons MVP award winner, 17% think JoshWoodenSpoon will achieve a three peat whilst 17% believe @the injury factory is a good chance. 8% seem to not care as long as it isn't Josh.​
That can't be right

Two admin candidates and they can't even gather feedback on the league

Is this really feed back or a feed bag?

Hi all,

View attachment 674952

I’m disgusted in all of you.

Who gives a *?

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Part B: Opinions

Who is the leagues best poster?

1558001677688.png

31% consider The Jesus to be the best poster in the league at the momment, followed by JoshWoodenSpoon and KohPhi. Someone mentioned Blacky despite Blacky hardly being sighted the past 2 seasons.

1557999758901.png

Varied responses for this question, 20% believe the Bombers clique to be the worst posters in the league, another 20% singled out ex Dragon WFL, and 20% didn't know who the worst poster is.

Who is the biggest try-hard in the league?

1558000074462.png

The majority of 44% think Bombers spammer WaynesWorld19 is the leagues biggest try -hard, followed by Cadaver getting mentioned by a quarter of the reponses.​

Last edited:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Part B: Opinions

Who is the leagues best poster?
View attachment 675029

31% consider The Jesus to be the best poster in the league at the momment, followed by JoshWoodenSpoon and KohPhi. Someone mentioned Blacky despite Blacky hardly being sighted the past 2 seasons.

View attachment 675039

Varied responses for this question, 20% believe the Bombers clique to be the worst posters in the league, another 20% singled out ex Dragon WFL, and 20% didn't know who the worst poster is.

Who is the biggest try-hard in the league?

View attachment 675041

The majority of 44% think Bombers spammer WaynesWorld19 is the leagues biggest try -hard, followed by Cadaver getting mentioned by a quarter of the reponses.​
I’d argue it’s the worst part of 2 seasons then.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Who has been the most improved poster so far?
1558000582659.png

There seems to be no clear stand out in the race for most improved poster, breakout season of @the injury factory has him a head of the pack along with The Jesus and TedDougChris. Someone either thought that no one has improved or just doesn't care.

Who is the leagues most overrated poster?
1558000906007.png

Apparently, the dual Beez medalist JoshWoodenSpoon has fallen a bit out of popularity being ahead of the most overrated pack with 13% of the vote, along with quiet The Half Back and Blacky (which I can kinda understand as some still consider him the leagues best poster despite him not posting for the past season ;))

Who is the leagues most underrated poster?
1558001851477.png

Another one with varied responses. Tigerturbulance considered by 17% to be the leagues most underrated poster, followed closely by Broken with 11% of the mentions.

Back