FTA-TV Survivor 38 'Edge of extinction'

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, frustrating season. Found myself cheering for Gavin like I normally do for good social players. He didn't have a chance though. Such a stacked deck for Chris, whose name just took me literally 30 seconds to remember..that's sad. Getting through that first tribal was impressive, but I can't believe how short sighted Lauren was. The fire move was great too. Do you think he did that on the back of Ghost Island - the last season they'd seen - where Dom didn't do that, which therefore cost him his best chance of winning? (if my memory serves me correctly)

Should have seen it coming, how many times did they show Chris talking about wanting to play the perfect game. Now he's won it with a very imperfect game.

The whole stupid Edge of Extinction thing totally ruined the game.

He was barely in the game then comes in with an advantage to boot. Yeah he played as well as he could possibly play but he had the advantage of all the intel from the jury, had got to cuddle up with the jury members without having to play against them thus having no enemies.

Total joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole stupid Edge of Extinction thing totally ruined the game.

He was barely in the game then comes in with an advantage to boot. Yeah he played as well as he could possibly play but he had the advantage of all the intel from the jury, had got to cuddle up with the jury members without having to play against them thus having no enemies.

Total joke.
Agreed. This is why if they are set on having an ‘eliminated players can get back in the game’ element, then Redemption Island is a far better concept.

Disappointed with Devens bowing out at the final 4 but you have to respect that move from Chris. Massive call to give up his immunity and go head to head with Devens. Respect.

The earlier tribal was outstanding, two fake idols being played. Don’t recall seeing that before. Great viewing. The smile on Devens’ face as it was all unfolding was also gold.

hqdefault.jpg

Island of Idols. Yes that is Sandra and BoRob and their two giant heads. There's also two big busts of them behind that. They're not playing, just "mentoring".

what would have made it better would have been Rick not squealing like a pig when he found a real idol

Yes that would’ve been the icing on the cake. I think they were all close by or following him anyway when he found it though.

However he ended up winning immunity anyway.

hqdefault.jpg

Island of Idols. Yes that is Sandra and BoRob and their two giant heads. There's also two big busts of them behind that. They're not playing, just "mentoring".
Goddammit. Another season to miss.

Rick and Wardog each lost 14kg

click video below which should start at 5:50 and show you how much weight everyone lost

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back