Game Day Rd 9: West Coast vs Melbourne - Who Would Have Thought The Sequel...

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Kennedy should have been given a shot an hour after the Gf and put into suspended animation, its ridiculous that he's allowed out and about! Nic Nat should have spent his first three months post knee getting milked 24/7 by the Australian womens olympic team. Amateur hour this club.

LUXURY

i used to dream ‘bout being milked bah the australian womens ‘lympic team.

Well i did - i still do

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I've been reliving the prelim final week by visiting the Melbourne board and reading threads from mid/late September last year. The amount of freo supporters begging for barcodes to go and support the demons in the PF is some of the most cringy s**t I have ever seen on this forum in the 13 years I've been posting here. ******* embarrassing.

Brilliant preview btw!

I've been reliving the prelim final week by visiting the Melbourne board and reading threads from mid/late September last year. The amount of freo supporters begging for barcodes to go and support the demons in the PF is some of the most cringy **** I have ever seen on this forum in the 13 years I've been posting here. ******* embarrassing.

Brilliant preview btw!

You're a good egg ep, and I do like how you've taken your 'Freagle' nickname in stride and probably celebrated as hard as most of us when we saluted last September. You should probably pass on your 'BigFooty Pessimist' tag however to a certain other poster who claims he was hacked by a roommate last year.

You're a good egg ep, and I do like how you've taken your 'Freagle' nickname in stride and probably celebrated as hard as most of us when we saluted last September. You should probably pass on your 'BigFooty Pessimist' tag however to a certain other poster who claims he was hacked by a roommate last year.
As a long time disliker of Eps posts, I have to agree with everything FP posted here.

The torch has been passed. Well and truly.

unnamed.gif

madfx

All Australian
Apr 7, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Keep watching this preview it's ******* great. The gaffy line gets me every time. So so arrogant.

Just a little PSA apparently no extra bus services running on Friday night or some s**t so my recommendation is to knock off from work early :) tell your boss I've approved it.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Once you arrive at Optus entrance, how long does it take to get to your seat?
How long to exit the stadium afterwards?

Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Spot on.

Never understood this fascination with the players having hobbies or down time. Like how ******* long does it take people to get their hair cut that they actually think it might impact their preparation?

“Oh he’s too busy worrying about how he looks, too busy with the haircut, I want him thinking about football 24/7. If he’s not training he should be running or studying the tactics. Take an hour max out of your week for a haircut in the offseason”. Such a strange approach.
Fyfe says Hi lol

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
We've had our wakeup call and have won but didn't dominate two games where we could have.

I think this is the game where we can put our foot down again and the season is back on.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I've been reliving the prelim final week by visiting the Melbourne board and reading threads from mid/late September last year. The amount of freo supporters begging for barcodes to go and support the demons in the PF is some of the most cringy **** I have ever seen on this forum in the 13 years I've been posting here. ******* embarrassing.

Brilliant preview btw!
Man i was so pissed off that week. I tried to get tickets a handful of times and even tho my details were right, ticketmaster kept on saying it was wrong and timing me out. Tried it with like 3 cards.

Then I find out my freo mate is going with a bunch of freo fans using barcodes.

The victory was sweet justice and it got even better when i found out that they left early.

Back