******* Cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are country and chose a 3 gamer this year.

Went to the Richmond game and am really struggling to find a reason to go again this year.
I'll never give my seats up. Just angry at the moment. I can take losing once in a while. But not to these campaigners like we do. Ken cannot beat the Crows. Motlops and Monfries freak goals aside........ This is *ingg terrible. Get this monkey off our back then we move forward. We were five in front at one stage. Now two behind.

I'll never give my seats up. Just angry at the moment. I can take losing once in a while. But not to these campaigners like we do. Ken cannot beat the Crows. Motlops and Monfries freak goals aside........ This is *ingg terrible. Get this monkey off our back then we move forward. We were five in front at one stage. Now two behind.
I'd have Choco back tomorrow. He wouldn't accept this

I'd have Choco back tomorrow. He wouldn't accept this

Fair point, we can't develop players, period. When was the last time we developed someone into an elite player? Robbie Gray comes to mind but that's it. You can only go that far with natural talent. The likes of Wingard, Hartlett, Wines, SPP are all top draft picks who should have been elite performers on a consistent basis. Instead of we have a bunch of wannabes who cant kick or handpass. I have concerns for Rozee and this years group too if Ken and Voss remain in charge. Natural talent can only take you that far, coaches won't admit this and this is a fact that we can't develop players like the corporation down the road can should be of massive concern.

I know why it's happening it's just wrong it's creating limbo lands where clubs will just tread water waiting for the final year of a contract before taking action & coaches have too much of a comfort zone.
Limbo land is the perfect description for how I feel. The Alyx cartoon caricature of Hinkley 'I'll be here forever' firmly stuck in my mind.

I hope we do it’s also forcast to rain so good !

The only thing this regime seems to fear more than upsetting Ken is going back to the tarps
The best protest, but people would never do it, would be actually going to the oval and staying outside. People would show simultaneously and undoubtedly that there is plenty of support for the club, but not for the administration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back