Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
I loved Bob Hawke. Maybe I was young and impressionable, but was the last Australian politician I gave a **** about in a good way.

Yep. Pretty much this.

For me he was a massive part of the 80's and ultimately my childhood.
Yeah he was a larrikin, loved a beer and a ladies man, but he wasn't prick of a bloke.
He actually cared about Australians and set a standard no one has matched since.

Hard to find a leader in this country right now that cares about anything other than themselves.

Hope you guys don't mind the intrusion. So my local footy team went to the Hanger, chatted with Luke Ball, Dan Richardson etc and watched your mob train. What confused me was that the vibe and skills were awesome, the staff and coaches were very engaging and it just felt like a really good place be and train in. Yet a day later they were torn to pieces by Geelong, and the club looked divided on all fronts. Very confusing from an outsiders point of view.

If you can figure it out let us know, because the club sure as s**t can’t seem to.

I can see the Dees getting a hammering tonight.
So can I, was thinking this on the way into work.

Could very well be a bloodbath

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Last edited:
Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Petracca.... jesus

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad