Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Mate, come on. You didn't even read what I posted, already said I'm aware of Harry's contract haha

I know where I am, I'm arguing with a couple of delusional Carlton fans, is that what you mean? ;)

I’m not your mate.

Talk about delusional.

Bye!

Harry for the Bont would seem like a good start for negotiations.

Bont would be a great pairing with Crippa, and H would be a great pairing with Naughton.

So everyone would be happy!!! ;)

...not
Bont AND Naughton was the buy in to start negotiations about Harry, thought I made that very clear earlier.

FairKouta

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2016
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Carlton
We already had plenty of cap space before Boyd retiring, but now we are looking at anywhere from $1.5 - $2 million unaccounted for. Obviously the club would have known this is coming, which makes me think that this "top 5 player" may not be the Jones/Kreuzer some of us guessed. McKay seems the logical choice, and would be an orgasmic pairing with Naughton.

Carlton wouldn't let him go without a fight, but we have the currency in terms of cap space and picks to make it happen. Our 2020 1st would almost certainly be involved if a deal were to happen considering we have a decent academy player likely to go early in that draft. Just a matter of what else comes with that pick, because if I were SOS I'd be asking for something like Dunkley + 2020 1st in return for McKay + steak knives
Lels dunkley plus 20201st surely mate you are taking the piss. You may get Mcreadie or even Jones but no one else I am certain of this. No chance. Trust me SOS will try and give your our first plus Jones for NAUGHTON if you try bargain with us

Keyza

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
We already had plenty of cap space before Boyd retiring, but now we are looking at anywhere from $1.5 - $2 million unaccounted for. Obviously the club would have known this is coming, which makes me think that this "top 5 player" may not be the Jones/Kreuzer some of us guessed. McKay seems the logical choice, and would be an orgasmic pairing with Naughton.

Carlton wouldn't let him go without a fight, but we have the currency in terms of cap space and picks to make it happen. Our 2020 1st would almost certainly be involved if a deal were to happen considering we have a decent academy player likely to go early in that draft. Just a matter of what else comes with that pick, because if I were SOS I'd be asking for something like Dunkley + 2020 1st in return for McKay + steak knives
Carlton wouldn't have to let him go at all. He just signed a new contract until the end of 2021.
Next.

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
Mate, come on. You didn't even read what I posted, already said I'm aware of Harry's contract haha

I know where I am, I'm arguing with a couple of delusional Carlton fans, is that what you mean? ;)

VD, there’s no one more delusional than someone offering the butcher of Brooklyn and some pick in the first round next year for quite possibly the best young forward in the game fully contracted for a further 2 1/2 years.

Now move on back to your board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know delusional fans... these are the muppets who come in here and think that they can offer peanuts in exchange for caviar. We know the value of our players and we know the approximate trade value we would want for them.

If the Dogs approached us for McKay and offered us Dunkley and your 2020 first round pick, SOS would laugh down the phone at your list manager and hang up. Maybe you're thinking that we have Ben McKay. That would be a deal that #Norf would accept in a heartbeat.

Harry for the Bont would seem like a good start for negotiations.

Bont would be a great pairing with Crippa, and H would be a great pairing with Naughton.

So everyone would be happy!!! ;)

...not
I think that there would be a few Carlton supporters looking for the person signing off on that trade... with pitchforks, burning torches, and nooses at hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back