2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 7 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I completely disagree, no point recruiting people if they can just leave mid season. Particularly naming them freaking captain.
It is a risk. He is doing his work well enough, so it hasn't been an waste of time. If he is picked, it would be disappointing for us, but we'll deserved for him. It is nothing that we cannot overcome. We should simply be happy for him and move on.

Wow. Will be a tough game.
That Crows list for the seconds reads like an AFL side. Unbelievable.
Their ******* whinging about them having similar injuries to Port is a massive joke.
With that depth fit and on the park and a pretty breezy draw they might actually arse it into a GF again. Has echoes of their 2017.

Wow. Will be a tough game.
That Crows list for the seconds reads like an AFL side. Unbelievable.
Their ******* whinging about them having similar injuries to Port is a massive joke.
With that depth fit and on the park and a pretty breezy draw they might actually arse it into a GF again. Has echoes of their 2017.
When Simon Wong is in the side, To me it's obvious we are scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of players available.

Sorry, I completely disagree, no point recruiting people if they can just leave mid season. Particularly naming them freaking captain.

So let's just never recruit anyone for the Magpies ever again then? Because they can all leave midseason now if someone wants them.

So let's just never recruit anyone for the Magpies ever again then? Because they can all leave midseason now if someone wants them.

Let's be real here, if he gets drafted, he won't play, he'll be simply a top up then delisted at seasons end. we shouldn't recruit guys who are just gonna use us as a stepping stone, name him captain then to leave us 10 games into the season. To me, how AFL teams aren't able to see out a season with 42 players is beyond me. Sounds like bad list management.

Let's be real here, if he gets drafted, he won't play, he'll be simply a top up then delisted at seasons end. we shouldn't recruit guys who are just gonna use us as a stepping stone, name him captain then to leave us 10 games into the season. To me, how AFL teams aren't able to see out a season with 42 players is beyond me. Sounds like bad list management.
I personally would prefer if everything was done in the off-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do you think we should only draft spuds? Guys with no ambition? I highly doubt he will be picked up, but good luck to him if he does.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So do you think we should only draft spuds? Guys with no ambition? I highly doubt he will be picked up, but good luck to him if he does.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, I'm against the mid season draft! If he left at the end of the season, totally fine! But I agree, I don't think he will get picked up anyway. I think Snelling as an outside chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back