Oppo Camp General AFL Discussion - Opposition posters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet my balls if Boyd had a choice between a crippling mental illness or $4.5 mill in the bank, i know which he’d take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't wish mental illness on anyone, even a Pies supporter.

Wouldn't wish mental illness on anyone, even a Pies supporter.

It probably read that I’m kicking tiger a bit, but from what i have read and discussed with people who suffer from this illness, you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy.
And i hate it when i read that money means it makes it better etc. It doesn’t. I don’t suffer from it, so I can’t really understand what people with depression go through and I would never assume to know “how it feels”.

It probably read that I’m kicking tiger a bit, but from what i have read and discussed with people who suffer from this illness, you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy.
And i hate it when i read that money means it makes it better etc. It doesn’t. I don’t suffer from it, so I can’t really understand what people with depression go through and I would never assume to know “how it feels”.

Didn't read it like that at all and I know you wouldn't be taking a shot.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I bet my balls if Boyd had a choice between a crippling mental illness or $4.5 mill in the bank, i know which he’d take.

No offence taken , call me sceptical about a footballer and mental illness , too any footballlers use it as an out for outrageous behaviour.

No offence taken , call me sceptical about a footballer and mental illness , too any footballlers use it as an out for outrageous behaviour.
You can generally tell which ones are legit and which ones are hiding behind it. The ones that throw it up as soon as they get caught doing the wrong thing are the ones who are generally abusing it.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
You can generally tell which ones are legit and which ones are hiding behind it. The ones that throw it up as soon as they get caught doing the wrong thing are the ones who are generally abusing it.

Jesse Hogan

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I see Brad Johnson tipped against us this week.

1558006980148.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did chimp run over his dog or something

Brads a f.....wit who hasn’t come to grips with the club Richmond have become. It’s that obvious.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Lance Franklin in 2015.

Did anyone really believe that he had mental illness at the time? :think:

That’s another one , makes me very sceptical, the drug fuelled saints player comes to mind, nriewooldt makes a statement about saints players and drugs next minit mental health is cited by the player, Garry lying roots mates missus , next minit I was depressed when I stuck my dick in her.

The rugby league muppet on rape charges , get set for the mh defence

Haha why is it such a big deal that Brad Johnson tipped against us?
Big ******* deal.
You could easily tip Hawthorn in this game If so inclined.

Haha why is it such a big deal that Brad Johnson tipped against us?
Big ******* deal.
You could easily tip Hawthorn in this game If so inclined.
It’s not a big deal. We’re all just having a dig at him since he didn’t watch our game last week. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back