Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Are we not? Jones, Docherty, Williamson, Plowman, Simpson are all first choice or close to it and all out and Newman was out.
We still have Marchbank, Weitering, Newman, Thomas, Stocker and maybe Macreadie this week, also maybe Casboult (though who knows what he is going to do)... Nowhere near a crisis.

Dec 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
The fact we lost Simpson, Newman, Jones, Plowman and Williamson in three weeks is concerning but it's not a crisis until Weitering and Marchbank go down before they cone back.

Dec 26, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
What a disrespectful preview of our game by HUN “expert” today (his name escapes me). Quotes like “on their home deck they could really run up the scoreboard” and he proffered “Giants by 100 points?”. Just wish someone at the club will mention this pre game, oh how I long for the wheel to turn..

Oh and also something like “with the line at -37.5 pts, it’s giving away money at $1.90”. Get some respect peanut, were your eyes painted on last week!

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
What a disrespectful preview of our game by HUN “expert” today (his name escapes me). Quotes like “on their home deck they could really run up the scoreboard” and he proffered “Giants by 100 points?”. Just wish someone at the club will mention this pre game, oh how I long for the wheel to turn..

Oh and also something like “with the line at -37.5 pts, it’s giving away money at $1.90”. Get some respect peanut, were your eyes painted on last week!
He normally writes the financials:poo:

I’ve heard the same about Treloar, apparently a really, really nice bloke. Can football good too.
Can’t hit the side of a house from 10 metres. Gets plenty of it though

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Maybe he is a good reporter, spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back