Preview Round 9: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Saturday 18/05/19, 7:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game is going to be extremely interesting. If Fremantle take us on at run and gun footy we win comfortably in my opinion. Fremantles best chance is to clog the game up defensively and make it a low scoring scrap. Be interesting to see if we can open the game up and counteract this style this week unlike the cats and swans who shut us down the past two weeks. The rest of this season will depend on us figuring out a way to do this as we are too easy to play against when the run is gone. Dons by 20

Anyway.... back to the game..
Who wins the midfield battle?
Freo’s small forwards V our defence?
Tactical battle between Woosha and Ross?
Who stands up for us? Etc....

Had there been a good batman before Bale?

If Afflek was unbelievable, I thought his persona worked in the noirish style of the recent movies, what does it make Keaton, Clooney and Kilmer?

Had there been a good batman before Bale?
kTyvfm8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God this site is a pile of garbage.
I disagree, I came in here to talk about the boring game on Saturday and find we're actually discussing BATMAN!

This site ******* rocks!

nananana nananana

Anyway.... back to the game..
Who wins the midfield battle?
Freo’s small forwards V our defence?
Tactical battle between Woosha and Ross?
Who stands up for us? Etc....

To put my Fox Footy Lab hat on, The Dons need to be clean from the stoppages. We have been average with that this year. Also, I reckon if we win clearances and let our forwards have ample opportunity then I am banking on our forwards to step up this weekend.

I don’t understand all the hate on Benny Mcniece.

The bloke has shown how hard he is willing to work.

His VFL form this year has been outstanding, despite missing one game as he was a travelling emergency for the seniors, he would be comfortably winning the VFL best and fairest!
How else is someone in his position supposed to get a game in order to improve.

He very rarely gets beat one on one, the big knock on him was his ownership of disposal, meaning he would constantly look for someone else to shaft the kicking responsibilities to.

Watching him in the vfl this doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Let’s back the young blonde in and give him a go!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t understand all the hate on Benny Mcniece.

The bloke has shown how hard he is willing to work.

His VFL form this year has been outstanding, despite missing one game as he was a travelling emergency for the seniors, he would be comfortably winning the VFL best and fairest!
How else is someone in his position supposed to get a game in order to improve.

He very rarely gets beat one on one, the big knock on him was his ownership of disposal, meaning he would constantly look for someone else to shaft the kicking responsibilities to.

Watching him in the vfl this doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Let’s back the young blonde in and give him a go!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hartley would be leading our BnF in the VFL.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back