Competitions Sydney Swans Goal Kicker Competition - 2019 - Congratulations Sataris!

Remove this Banner Ad

GOALS
Sydney:
Papley 4, Hayward 2, Dawson, Heeney, McCartin, Florent, Kennedy, Lloyd

3 eliminations this round taking us to 5 remaining players with Sataris still very much in the box seat with 2 immunity cards on hand.

Kirkswan's pick of Parker, mtooler's pick of Blakey and caesar88's pick of Jack were all off and hence they exit this year's goal kicking competition. Thanks for playing!

Surprisingly no one picked Papley to grab the immunity card on offer.

Woodie99
sataris
Bonz
GotTheGoodes

Team's been selected remember to make your picks before the first bounce people

Woodie99
sataris
Bonz
GotTheGoodes

R1 Blakey
R2 Reid
R3 Franklin
R4 Parker
R5 Ronke
R6 Heeney
R7 Hayward
R8 Papley

GOALS
Sydney:
Dawson 2, Fox, Blakey, Florent, Papley, Heeney, Reid, O'Riordan, McCartin, Hayward

Great win tonight!

We're getting close to the end of this now, GotTheGoodes forgot to put a selection in which means he gets the player with the lowest number in the game via default that he is able to. This was Thurlow at number 6 as Heeney - number 5 was already chosen. This has led to GTG's elimination with Thurlow not hitting the scoreboard, which is a pity. Cheers for playing GTG!

8 Rounds in, 4 are left; Sataris, Woodie99, Bonz and myself. Not to jinx him, but with Sataris still having 2 immunity cards in the bank, it would truly be a collapse akin to Norf in the final quarter of a close game to not hold on from here. But anything can still happen, particularly if someone manages to nab an immunity card out of the blue.

Woodie99
sataris
Bonz

it would truly be a collapse akin to Norf in the final quarter of a close game to not hold on from here. But anything can still happen, particularly if someone manages to nab an immunity card out of the blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team is out for the game against North guys, make your picks

Woodie99
Bonz
sataris

R1 Blakey
R2 Reid
R3 Franklin
R4 Parker
R5 Ronke
R6 Heeney
R7 Hayward
R8 Papley
R9 Dawson

Last edited:
Round 1: Blakey
Round 2: Reid
Round 3: Heeney
Round 4: Dawson
Round 5: Kennedy
Round 6: Ronke
Round 7: McCartin
Round 8: Papley

Round 9: Hayward
I reckon you're on a sure thing there Woodie99!

I reckon you're on a sure thing there Woodie99!

Trying to find a point of difference at this stage, was keeping Buddy up my sleeve for when it got close to the end. Hopefully I can stay in this week & the man will be back next week. ;)

Congrats to the four who have made it thus far. A grand effort.
Yep, especially since I survived a grand total of zero weeks. Good effort all!

R1 - Reid
R2 - Franklin
R3 - Ronke
R4 - Heeney
R5 - Papley
R6 - Blakey
R7 - Hayward
R8 - Dawson

R9
Parker

If not too late
Unfortunately the first bounce was at 7:25pm so you end up with the default (lowest guernsey number). Think this means that Clarke is your man.
Selections: You make your selections in this thread. Your selection must be in by the first bounce. If you pick someone twice you're eliminated. You can change your selection right up until the first bounce if you get a late vibe.

Forgetting: If you forget to put in a goal kicker you will be allocated the Swans player with the lowest guernsey number playing that round that eligible to be selected by you. E.g. If you have already selected McVeigh (3) and Hannebery (4) in previous rounds (so you cannot select them again) and Heeney (5) is playing, your selection will be Heeney. If Heeney isn't playing but Rose (1) is, you'll get Rose. And so on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back