Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Alright guys, sorry to be a lazy bastard, but I cbf'd reading this entire thread.

In Europe, signed up or Kayo; tried it with ExpressVPN, but the quality if ****, which I assume is as a result of the VPN.

What is the best VPN to use in conjunction with Kayo?

Nord one of the better vpns but I havent had cause to use it with kayo.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
If you haven't been doing so, make sure you familiarise yourself with SplitView:

kayo-splitview.jpg

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
If you haven't been doing so, make sure you familiarise yourself with SplitView:

View attachment 671586

Anyone know how to split screen on the phone app?

I've read that you can only get split screen with 2 different options on the phone, but I can't even figure out how to do that. (I'm casting to ATV if that's relevant)

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tap the screen, you will see Viewing Options at the top. In landscape mode, your options are:
- 1 big and then 1 small (1/9 screen) in bottom right corner
- 2 medium side by side

If you tap on one stream, the audio will swap. If you double-tap, that window will fill the whole screen.

Without casting, you can use SplitView on a phone in either Portrait or Landscape mode.

Last edited:

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Can anyone provide a link on how to stream Kayo to my xbox one with Kodi? Had a look today, couldn't find anyway how to do so.

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
I signed up two months ago with that $2.5/month for two months deal and I was going to cancel my recurring subscription since it expires in a few days. When I looked at my monthly subscription it was listed at $5, so does that mean I'm only going to pay $5 next month? Seems weird since I'm not paying $5 now and the regular basic is $25.

kayo.JPG

I signed up two months ago with that $2.5/month for two months deal and I was going to cancel my recurring subscription since it expires in a few days. When I looked at my monthly subscription it was listed at $5, so does that mean I'm only going to pay $5 next month? Seems weird since I'm not paying $5 now and the regular basic is $25.

View attachment 672599

After reading your post, I checked my account. I was also on the 2 for $5 deal, and can confirm I also have my renewal set as $5 for the basic package, or the full $35 for the premium.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Watching the final round of the English Premier League, with 10 separate streams running of the 10 games.

Perfect opportunity to watch 4 games simultaneously, except that Optus Sport doesn’t offer that.

Last edited:
Similar here. Keeps flicking to s**t quality and then flicking back good. I've just learned to put up with it. Only need it for one or two games a week. /shrug

When I chromecast, it's fuzzy for the first minute but excellent quality thereafter. I have no quality issues if I'm watching from my phone or ipad. I consider my internet average by Aussie standards ie slow , so I've been impressed by how well it has held up. I really hope that splitscreen becomes chromecast compatible soon.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
They are really dragging their heels getting apps developed for smart TVs and gaming consoles, pretty poor to get halfway through the afl season and still no release date for them
Does Foxtel have apps for smart TVs and gaming consoles? Perhaps the best use of their time and effort would be to release a Kayo TV to rival Apple TV, Telstra TV, Vodafone TV, and the Foxtel Now box, rather than releasing an app for every brand of TV and console on the market.

blaisee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
None
With a basic subscription $25 a month

How many devices can you watch on ?

Seems like my TV in my mancave does not work with Kayo. Keeps telling me that the password is wrong when I know it is not wrong

Have logged off other devices still will not work

Not sure what to do

Back