AFL 2019 - AFL Round 9

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t mind the tab special:
Cameron 15+ & 4 goals @3.75
Only covered 2/8 this year, but I fully expect him to tear this Carlton defence to shreds. Absolutely no match-up for him with jones out. Can see a big day out for him

dont mind Cam Ellis Yolmen at the 24 disposal spread pointsbet, named in centre and no Crouch either.. should see plenty of time around the stoppages. Has had a 33 and 29 disposal game in his 5 games since back in team so the upside is definately there. I'd love to know if Walters lines up deeper for Freo, his spread is only 21 coming off 27 vs Richmond, i don't think Blakeley will be in the guts first game back probably the half back role he often plays.

Final teams are in for Sunday. By my count, Port are playing eight players with under ten games experience.

That is huge. I don't recall seeing anything like that since the early days of GC/GWS.

In comparison, the Gold Coast will be fielding three players with < 10 (five with < 20).

My only concern is that Miller AND Hanley are out. Miller gives the Suns massive drive from the backline and spreads the press single-handedly.

If it weren't for Miller/Hanley being out, I would probably throw five or more units on this match.

Instead I will be more conservative. GC still the value bet of the round for mine, though.

1U GC +30.5 @ $2
1U GC SU @ $5 (Sportsbet 12 up at any break may come into play)
0.5U GC -20.5 @ $20
0.5U GC 40+ @ $475

The weather is forecast to be terrible. I can see this helping or hindering either side. Could be a blowout either way.

Final teams are in for Sunday. By my count, Port are playing eight players with under ten games experience.

That is huge. I don't recall seeing anything like that since the early days of GC/GWS.

In comparison, the Gold Coast will be fielding three players with < 10 (five with < 20).

My only concern is that Miller AND Hanley are out. Miller gives the Suns massive drive from the backline and spreads the press single-handedly.

If it weren't for Miller/Hanley being out, I would probably throw five or more units on this match.

Instead I will be more conservative. GC still the value bet of the round for mine, though.

1U GC +30.5 @ $2
0.5U GC -20.5 @ $20
0.5U GC 40+ @ $475

The weather is forecast to be terrible. I can see this helping or hindering either side. Could be a blowout either way.
12 up might not be valid on Sunday

1U GC +30.5 @ $2
0.5U GC -20.5 @ $20
0.5U GC 40+ @ $475

Solid analysis.
Pairs well with this helpful hint from SB
'Port Adelaide has failed to cover the line in each of its last nine matches at the Adelaide Oval.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve taken the saints at the line tomorrow, as well as Ross 27+ & saints win @10.
Very high chance De Goey & Moore will be late withdrawals for tomorrow’s game. Saints have injuries too, but we are due for a down game after 5 in a row and I feel this is the one coming. Cox’s influence on our game style is underrated too imo.

Back