Game Day GDT(Round 9): West Coast Eagles(1rst try) vs Melbourne @ Optus Stadium 18:10 AWST (20:10 AEST)- The Western Revenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually lol'd at BT's Meryl Streep Oscar/Oskars line... got to be a first since Commetti pulled the pin.

If Garlett, Petracca and TMac weren't have suching mares in front of the schticks we'd be 8 goals up.

Not enough ahead. Simple as that.
When you play in perth against the Eagles, you have to be AT MINIMUM 3 goals ahead to have any chance.

A few clearly dodgy calls will swing the momentum their way, we’ll be denied a goal or good chance, and they will win.

It’s like clock work over there.

I really hate this team it looks like they could actually win this. But they are doing everything they can to lose it.

Impressed by Stretch this quarter, Viney is trying to stop bombing it but just can't resist the urge...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you got this, we're cooked.

Yeah, you guys do look a bit ordinary. Its like your team can't be arsed defending and marking up. Loose Dees everywhere when normally we're the ones who can't keep up when the opposition spreads.

I really hate this team it looks like they could actually win this. But they are doing everything they can to lose it.

Impressed by Stretch this quarter, Viney is trying to stop bombing it but just can't resist the urge...

Vineys mrs must hate him, imagine the bloke on the sack, never caressing just full throttle.

Actually lol'd at BT's Meryl Streep Oscar/Oskars line... got to be a first since Commetti pulled the pin.
I loved the oscars line. I feel sure he’d been saving it up for the right moment but he delivered it naturally all the same[/QUOTE]

Baker done enough to get a run next week would have thought. Actually tries to use his pace and take the game on instead of being another crab within 5m of the ball
He will learn he doesnt have as much time at this level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back