Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

Our defence will be pretty short if we swap Moore for IQ...

Goldsack may be the safer option
We still have Roughead, Langdon and Howe who can play tall.

Going by the line up, Moore was meant to play on Josh Bruce who is 197cm, v Quaynor who is 180cm... Not that Aish is much taller.
We have Roughead who is +200cm.

There's very few games where you need two legitimate giants (we did well last year with none). The Saints are definitely not an opponent where height will be a concern. As you say they have Bruce, but their next tallest forwards are Membrey (188cm) and Parker (190cm). Our mediums will be fine to take them on. I actually think this is a better mix, though I'd have preferred Moore to be playing over Roughead.

I'm expecting that Quaynor comes in if Moore misses and will play on the debutante Young (178cm). If not, it won't be over height as Aish would be the other option.

I think there is a Real Possibility that Issac won't play AFL this Season
If he’s learning, if he’s developing, if he’s improving then that’s ok.

Unfortunately for him, the back group has been so solid and stoic he’s not getting ahead of that queue (Maynard, Greenwood, Aish ofcourse Crisp, Howe, he’s not over taking that lot, not yet anyway).

It’s that simple.

If i recall one of his strengths was has body size in the U18's. so translating that into AFL he would need to adjust because his not moving 60-65Kg kids under the footy his shifting 80-90Kg. so as some have pointed out so long as his developing that the main thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wonderful for the young lad.
Well earned.

And his big, shy?, smile.

Enjoy.

Our side just got smarter

:)

You knew it had to come