Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mongrel Punt posted an article about GAJ and how will Essendon contain him. Mentioned Saad but suggested our best hope may be send Bags back with his only intention to quell GAJ. They also threw out a left-field option in Dev if he is fit. If either Bags or Dev lined up on arguably the GOAT I'd be very, very worried. Link to article below.

https://themongrelpunt.com/afl/2019/05/01/questions

Do you write for them? Seems a very "clickbait" kind of post...

Do you write for them? Seems a very "clickbait" kind of post...
No, only come across them this year. People post crap from anonymous people on BF and quote articles all the time and no dramas. I point out what I think is a stupid opinion piece and provide a link because I cannot quote it and you think it's click bait... maybe you've been on BF too long and you've become cynical.

No, only come across them this year. People post crap from anonymous people on BF and quote articles all the time and no dramas. I point out what I think is a stupid opinion piece and provide a link because I cannot quote it and you think it's click bait... maybe you've been on BF too long and you've become cynical.
Umm, I think he was just kidding around with you. Perhaps you, have spent too much time on BF lol

Cameron Ling "Darcy Moore fast becoming a player you'd pay to watch"

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Dont think that is too far off to be honest.

Looks to be a very good player at CHB and with the amount of youngish forwards in the league nowadays his height and agility (Cameron, Daniher, T.Lynch, McKay, Hogan etc) and even guys like Buddy still around, his match ups on them could be quite entertaining. Last week versus Joey indicates that matchup could almost worth the price of admission itself going forward.

Moore moves well and takes some good defensive grabs but he's no maestro with the football. Francis could be a far better spectacle in every way - if he gets it together - even then he will battle to be better to watch than a raging Daniher.

The Mongrel Punt posted an article about GAJ and how will Essendon contain him. Mentioned Saad but suggested our best hope may be send Bags back with his only intention to quell GAJ. They also threw out a left-field option in Dev if he is fit. If either Bags or Dev lined up on arguably the GOAT I'd be very, very worried. Link to article below.

https://themongrelpunt.com/afl/2019/05/01/questions
Bags on Ablett, I hope so. My supercoach captaincy just went on GAJ.

Moore moves well and takes some good defensive grabs but he's no maestro with the football. Francis could be a far better spectacle in every way - if he gets it together - even then he will battle to be better to watch than a raging Daniher.
Difference is that Moore is actually doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Non-delusional pearler. For context, this is a cats supporter replying about how well the bloke who was on Tippa played and kept him quiet.
He did! That bloke is scary too.
He's like a staffy that can run as fast as a whippet.

Beggars belief how that one slipped through to the keeper.

I can only imagine he shitposts and hopes that his editor fixes the really ******* ones.
... And his editor was off sick.

EDIT: lmao this new swear filter is worse than Club Penguin jfc

Jordan De Goey is allowed to climb on players heads and legally paid a mark, a player should be able to climb a damn goalpost. And if the post is wobbling because a single player is climbing it then the AFL needs to improve their posts. This is not the 70s and Sir Dane is not Leigh ******** Matthews!

Total non-story.

This mental pygmy needs to improve his posts

Not sure if this is a joke I'm not getting or the dumbest thing I've ever seen on BF.
I mean except for the part where he's entirely wrong about literally everything, he's not wrong

Not sure why Walker's is mentioned?

Wasn't even the best mark of that season.
Now I usually don't say positive things about Carlton, however...

That mark was 100% MOTY

Hawthorn fan changing the narrative" said:
Trades are not done in isolation, we keep Burton no Scrimshaw. Also you're dreamin if you think Burton will play for 14 more years and let's no even begin to count the folly of assuming Hawthorn pick Duursma.

We're a better team with the trades we did last season and I do them again in a heart beat, also the less Burton type characters at the club the better.

From a thread about Chad Wingard...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back