Remove this Banner Ad

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Saturday May 18th, 12.00 pm, Whitten Oval.
Gates Open 11.00 am.

B: Le.Young**L.Vandermeer**R.Smith
HB: J.Prudden**B.Lynch**B.Khamis
C: B.Dale**C.Porter**P.Lipinski
HF: L.Webb**J.Schache**T.Dickson
F: R.West**R.Gardner**N.Drummond

Foll: J.Sweet**B.Williams**L.Jong

I/C: R.William**L.Sullivan**J.Wallis**G.Gleeson**L.Nash**R.McComb**B.Kanakis**A.Scott**

23rd Man: K.Dunkley

Some nice types at Werribee should be a cracking contest, Nathan Drummond from the Tigers makes his
debut along with the return of Jordon Sweet and Lin Jong. I am sure the team will not line up how it is
listed and Reuben William will pick up the biggest guy possible to make him look good again.

Werribee:

B: L.Pinnuck**D.Nielson**M.Spencer
HB: D.McFarlane**N.Coughlan**M.Sodamaco
C: J.Clayton**M.Barlow**B.Malual
HF: J.Henderson**T.House**J.Maishman
F: M.Augerinos**J.Riccardi**M.Munro

Foll: A.Clarke**M.Hanson**T.Gribble

I/C: J.Bennett**J.Berry**D.Brew**K.Declase**K.Gray**R.Hebron**A.Marklew**B.McNamara

23rd Man: T.BOYD

There is a telecast of the Geelong game after the game in Barkers Café for those not
venturing down to the narrows. Come see Josh Clayton the son of our greatest ever
recruiter or Michael Barlow or the 23rd Man Thomas Boyd (he's back). :eek:

Note: It's not the same Thomas Boyd, but it is a little eerie.

For some reason I had a dream Bailey Dale kicked 3.1 from 15 disposals & 8 marks, posting in case it turns out to be a premonition for an AFL call up next week
I had a dream I cut my nails and they grew back really fast. I was out and about in my dream when I looked at my nails and they were way too long. So, an interesting night all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17be70f1fb71e7061235048cab825f60.jpg

VFL app is decent.

Nice from Williams to end the quarter. Ran his way out of trouble and found Webb with his left foot. Webb kicks a goal from 50. Maybe after the siren.

Interesting that Rhylee West is not playing and is not listed in the selected side (but was listed yesterday). Did I miss something or is he just being held back as the fresh emergency for the seniors?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back