Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* crouch and atkins on field.

ruined what would have been great round for me.

now atkins cash gen has stalled also.

Lost a league match were I had Oliver and Telly as uniques can you beleive that.

* I ******* HATE THIS GAME!!!!!

WHY WONT I ******* STOP PLAYING IT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

******* crouch and atkins on field.

ruined what would have been great round for me.

now atkins cash gen has stalled also.

Lost a league match were I had Oliver and Telly as uniques can you beleive that.

**** I ******* HATE THIS GAME!!!!!

WHY WONT I ******* STOP PLAYING IT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Because we are suckers, gluttons for punishment and stupid..... :drunk::thumbsu:

Cogs. Was just a poor choice and now I'm stuck with him. Reminds me of that year I started with Lewis in the midfield thinking he was gonna be top 10 and he cranked out a 150 or something round 1 and then did sfa for the rest of the year.

Start of the year he was my vent and regret for not having him, went Merrett instead. Thought he was going to kill me seeing as nearly everybody I went up against had him.

Has dropped off heaps obviously and Merrett has worked out.

I traded out Heeney after Rd2 but I traded him to Gresham who is going even worse.

He's given me scores of 95, 85, 69, 65, 50 and 45 since I've had him, each score worse than the one the previous week and he's lost about 100k.

He's dropped so much in price now it's not even worth trading him out, I just have to hope he can turn it around.

My biggest regret will be not having the balls to trade out Heeney all year.

Traded him to Whitfield in Round 3 and now have Lockhart covering for him.

Whitfield easily outscored Heeney despite his 130s.

Now Lockhart has outscored Heeney by 28pts over the past two weeks.

:moustache::moustache::moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Trading out TKelly for Dunkley after round 1 lockout (didn't cost a trade)
2. Then trading out Dunkley for Marshall after round 2
3. Not trading either back in for their low prices after their scoring improved (spent 510k for Cameron instead of 470k for Kelly)
4. Pay 530k for Kelly
5. Probably pay overs for Dunkley in a few weeks

I swear to god these 2 campaigners need to * off. Dunkley needs to * off back forward and Kelly needs to just half ass every match before crawling back to West Coast like the little bitch he is

Trading constable. I ******* knew he would come back for a injury but late in twice and now at the cost of atkins get ******* ******.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Constable to Hayes in round 7? Was a very popular trade. He'll get to $400k now :(

1. Trading out TKelly for Dunkley after round 1 lockout (didn't cost a trade)
2. Then trading out Dunkley for Marshall after round 2
3. Not trading either back in for their low prices after their scoring improved (spent 510k for Cameron instead of 470k for Kelly)
4. Pay 530k for Kelly
5. Probably pay overs for Dunkley in a few weeks

I swear to god these 2 campaigners need to **** off. Dunkley needs to **** off back forward and Kelly needs to just half ass every match before crawling back to West Coast like the little bitch he is
Hate the player not the game

Here2tellyouwhy

Get IN here kenty!! :moustache:

View attachment 676131

I don't have Hurn either.:'(

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back