Media S27 Mid Season Survey RESULTS - Get your burnt pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

“Negative poo” on the vertical is what first came to mind.
I will add that into the Furies Analytic Thinking System (FATS) Aaxis Results Simply Explained (ARSE) or as we at the Furies like to call it it when it all comes together FATSARSE

The options were:
Humour
Imagination
Antagonism
Qooty
Relevance
Activity

A couple more seasons of experience and you should start showing some of those traits.. :thumbsu:

In my opinion there is nothing worse than this. It is winter and you have your alarm set for 5.00am. At 4.00am you wake up and are busting for a slash. Do you get up and take a piss or suffer the pain and hold on for an hour?

KohPhi thoughts?
I will survey the leagues thoughts.

That would be fantastic.

Earlier this season during the ore game warm up CALL ME SNAKE nearly took one of the cheer squad members eye out. Serious OH&S issue.
I counselled him on this issue and he told me a third party was involved so I let it pass.

I will be serious for the very rare occasion on here. If you honestly want a valid survey that posters will engage in I am happy to give some feedback privately. I agree with you it is incredibly disappointing that very few responded but there is a reason. Happy to discuss offline if you want to.
You have had your 1 serious post for theseason now.

I don't want to see itagain.

You have had your 1 serious post for theseason now.

I don't want to see itagain.

Ha! You think he's serious.ND will open the PM and it will be a dick pic..

Part C - Predictions

Who is most likely to be captain?

View attachment 675707
Cadaver takes out the majority of this pie with 44% believing him to be a future captain. manangatang received mentions by 19% as well as Warriors stand out @the injury factory.

Who is least likely to be captain?
View attachment 675710

Varied responses here, 20% think divisive poster WaynesWorld19 is least likely to ever be a captain. 13% either are unaware TJASTA is a captain or think no club in their right mind would appoint him again.
Someone voted for me?

IMG_0325.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone voted for me?

img_0325-gif.676225
uaDUrM8.gif

In my opinion there is nothing worse than this. It is winter and you have your alarm set for 5.00am. At 4.00am you wake up and are busting for a slash. Do you get up and take a piss or suffer the pain and hold on for an hour?

KohPhi thoughts?

At my age, the waterworks flow like clockwork.
5am - I take a piss..
5.25am - I empty my bowels..

6.15am - I wake up :'(

Alright flogs, it’s that time of year again for the Mid-Season survey.

Now, I got complaints that the last one was too long, so I’ve shortened it a bit for the campaigners with short attention spans.

I’ll give you all 2-3 weeks to fill this out, then I’ll compile the results into some tasty pies.

PART A - PREDICTIONS
Who will present the S28 Mid-Sizzle Deluxe Survey?

PART B - OPINIONS
Is this too many questions?

PART C - THE FUTURE
Surely this is still predictions? Discuss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back