The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, how did I forget the guns lol.

Met a few who were very pro guns. One man from Seattle proclaiming "I lurv my guns!"

Majority thought the law was ridiculous and wanted them gone and thought our laws were great.

You were mostly in New York and Chicago, yeah. Majority Liberal states.

Well no, we spent four days in Cali, three in Nevada too.

We were in Chicago and Boston less than we were anywhere else due to flight cancellations.

Well Cali is the other main Lib/DNC state too. Same to a degree wit Nevada...if you were in Texas for example...different tune

usa-map.gif

Last edited:

Yep, what do you think? There’s always a reaction whenever Batman is cast, I tend not to get drawn too much into that. What’s more important for me is the story setting, and from what I am hearing about this project it makes me want to repeatedly slide down my batpole (yes, I have a batpole installed at our house) :D

Think it's been confirmed.

Probably will be confirmed soon, I did read about a few weeks ago it from trusted sites I follow. As of right now WB are not commenting which can be viewed as confirming it haha.

I remember I had kidney stones, and rang for a ambulance. They asked me if I had cover, and when I said no, told me I should just get a taxi as it wasn’t life threatening, and would be just as painful either way, so save $800- $1k :p
* me kidney stones, is there anything worse? Literally thought I was dying. Was sitting in A&E with the biggest sweat I’d ever had and lying there in a crumpled ball. People must have thought I was insane. Then they give you that pill that you have to insert up your arse lol. Hope I never get those *ers again

Anybody here about the law that has been passed in the US State of Gerogia? Abortion is now illegal, regardless of how the baby is conceived (incest, rape). Any doctor caught performing an abortion can face 99 years in prison.
Not just Georgia

There's a case of an 11yo in Ohio raped and impregnated who fortunately can have it aborted. But the next one in that predicament is s**t outta luck.
WTF! How cruel to make an innocent girl that young have to carry that to term.

Yet any manner of gun reform falls on deaf ears.
Country of morons.

Not just Georgia

There's a case of an 11yo in Ohio raped and impregnated who fortunately can have it aborted. But the next one in that predicament is **** outta luck.
WTF! How cruel to make an innocent girl that young have to carry that to term.

Yet any manner of gun reform falls on deaf ears.
Country of morons.

**** me kidney stones, is there anything worse? Literally thought I was dying. Was sitting in A&E with the biggest sweat I’d ever had and lying there in a crumpled ball. People must have thought I was insane. Then they give you that pill that you have to insert up your arse lol. Hope I never get those ******s again

Hmmm...I just got morphine for the pain until they passed...now days I have a few endone tabs at home just in case. I’m not a big drug user so they are for emergency only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me kidney stones, is there anything worse? Literally thought I was dying. Was sitting in A&E with the biggest sweat I’d ever had and lying there in a crumpled ball. People must have thought I was insane. Then they give you that pill that you have to insert up your arse lol. Hope I never get those ******s again
Try having appendicitis.

I've not had KS, but I was in pain for 34 hours and my appendix were on the verge of bursting and were gangrenous.

It was torture.

I’ve not had appendicitis but I’d assume the pain would be similar. It’s a deep pulsing pain you can’t get to (as in it’s a deep inside), and...well, you have to piss it out, so yeah...you might be pissing Ribena...(you can have keyhole surgery in certain cases). Painkillers lock up your bowels, which only makes it worse. I had to have a triple shot of morphine the first time before the pain subsided, and couldn’t lay straight in bed until the warmth of that morphine flowed through. Being 6’3” doesn’t help as hospital beds are always seemingly to short as well...

I had appendicitis but I didn’t experience the pain that most have. Mine had burst and it was only a slight sting. Went to the doctors and he sent me to hospital. During surgery they found a benign tumour wrapped around my appendix and intestine. Apparently the tumour stopped me from feeling much pain because it kept any infectious materials from spreading. They had to cut off some of my intestine around the appendix.

I’ve not had appendicitis but I’d assume the pain would be similar. It’s a deep pulsing pain you can’t get to (as in it’s a deep inside), and...well, you have to piss it out, so yeah...you might be pissing Ribena...(you can have keyhole surgery in certain cases). Painkillers lock up your bowels, which only makes it worse. I had to have a triple shot of morphine the first time before the pain subsided, and couldn’t lay straight in bed until the warmth of that morphine flowed through. Being 6’3” doesn’t help as hospital beds are always seemingly to short as well...
They put me on morphine when I was in the hospital. That was bliss, absolute amazing drug. My KS was so small I wasn't even aware when I pissed it out but all I know that the pain was unbearable. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

We can forget genuine policy from oppositions ever again, with this and Hewson in 93 being some of the few big target going down in elections that seemingly couldn’t be lost

Thanks Queensland

This is the whole country pushing back, fantastic to see Abbott gone regardless, and hopefully now some real policy can be pushed through with a clear majority looking likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back