VFL 2019 VFL R7 vs Geel (Sun 19 May 1pm @ Kardinia Park)

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s good it’s he.

I tend to focus too much on our listed players, just be habit. But Woodward keeps on popping up.
When he is off the ground cats take control, then we do when he is back on.
If it was not for his knee injuries he would be a cert to be pick up

Nail head hit

Bear on bench EFCB1A0B-DE45-4427-A215-29FC64C36D1F.jpeg

They in front from a goal.

Nice pass by Madgen

Goody lining up

Straight through

Pies back in front

2 points

Woodward is too good not to be on an AFL list, but why would a club take the chance? Perhaps someone might in eight days time, just as a short term option, but I don't want it to be us.

Geelong get a behind only their second behind how strange so few behinds,

Woodward is too good not to be on an AFL list, but why would a club take the chance? Perhaps someone might in eight days time, just as a short term option, but I don't want it to be us.
Unfortunately with his history, it would be concern if you did take him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if it's just for the rest of the season? Would be good to have him as depth.

Two goal break for the cats.

Some silly errors but they attacking.

What if it's just for the rest of the season? Would be good to have him as depth.
In some ways it would make sense (for us to take him), but if we do pick up a player I just hope it's someone who might have a long term future with the club. If another club wants to select him that would still make a great story.

Great tackle by goldy. Daicos hits up wells and wells uses the ball beautifully to Kelly on the lead. Kelly on the full.

Geelong get it out the back. 41 who has been very good scoots away into the open goals. Typical Collingwood.

The beauty of the midseason draft is that picking him doesn't contain risk. No list spot is forfeited. It's a free hit on a guy with with half a season to decide if you want to keep him on the list for the following season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back