Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Carlton > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Won the last 1.5 quarters and kept Cameron goalless I guess...

Whitfield with 40 disposals, 18 marks and 3.1, endless scoring involvement, 4 tackles, but it just feels like a routine performance from him lol.

They were also very straight in front of goals, it was getting very frustrating towards the end of the game having our blokes miss some easy shots while their blokes waltzing in and kicking goals

Please don’t sack Bolton... pretty please...

But seriously, I’d love to actually know what Bolton and the lads in the Carlton coaches box are actually saying to each other during their matches.. the cameras cut to them a few times during those periods of play that gws were kicking goal after goal and they just looked like stunned mullets.. are they talking about anything in there?.. is there anything going on?.. any discussions on how to stem the flow..

They need it to start their next 10 year rebuild now that this one is over.
If Carlton FC was a horse it'd have been shot years ago.

Utter rabble.

Are you implying that the club should fold or be forcibly dissolved due to on-field results, despite absolutely stable finances? Tell me where that has ever happened in world sport...

"Lachie Whitfield has made a triumphant return" .... give me a break, he's missed 2 games. :rolleyes:

And played one of the best individual games of the year, re-writing the book on workrate and running in his return from injury, and actually having serious hurt factor in the process (not just doing a lot of Tom Scully headless chookery). No playing himself back into shape and into form, he outworked and outplayed the whole Carlton team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back