Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toothowsend

Toothless sow.

BkV_UJ4CIAAAu1e.jpg

From what I've read anyone who isn't buying bitcoin is a moran and anyone who is buying Bitcoin is a new age financial wizard who can offer unsolicited financial advice.

Which one are you?
Thanks campaigner.
Ive now lost three million dollars courtesy of your misleading OP.

Bitcoin kinda reminds me of the days when it cost around $100 to join a video shop to view the latest VHS movies at $10 a pop:$

If it goes lower say 1200 I would be like holy s**t at that stage. But I’m confident bitcoin climb will come when hits around $2000. Oh and that’s US dollars.
Sure, but why you arrive at these figures? I can’t see any logical way to value this stuff. The only thing thats made sense so far is that its broken the cost of mining, which was about $6k. As far as I can tell, its just blind luck from here.

Sure, but why you arrive at these figures? I can’t see any logical way to value this stuff. The only thing thats made sense so far is that its broken the cost of mining, which was about $6k. As far as I can tell, its just blind luck from here.
I arrive on this figures from math. Let’s see when I’m right. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crooks who are manipulating the price in advance are probably doing OK.

Who would have thunk there may be problems regarding regulation with bitcoins?

Litecoin now hovering around 100us.. I’m smelling something ... made shitloads since buying at 25us and also bought plenty at 32 us. I knew it was super bargain buying at that. If litecoin goes nuts and makes it to $1000. Good times. The day will come. Bookmark post. :cool::p

I bought 3555 of something called Digibyte for €1 about 5 years ago for a bit of fun. I promptly forgot about it. remembered when they had a spike end of 2017. At that point it was worth €160. Then, I realised the hard drive I had stored it on had malfunctioned. So, one day when its worth dozens times more than that, I'm going to get a forensics team to extract it. :rainbow:

I bought 3555 of something called Digibyte for €1 about 5 years ago for a bit of fun. I promptly forgot about it. remembered when they had a spike end of 2017. At that point it was worth €160. Then, I realised the hard drive I had stored it on had malfunctioned. So, one day when its worth dozens times more than that, I'm going to get a forensics team to extract it. :rainbow:
Litecoin now 101.2US. If I sell out now I’ve made a Lamborghini. Lulz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back