GAME DAY - 2019 Fed election Goals and Clangers thread ALP 7.10.52 LNP 5.3.33 FT

Remove this Banner Ad

Shorten out on the attack, asking if Morrison thinks gays will go to hell only for the PM to deny it. I'd call it a ball up at the top of the ALP's 50. Morrison did what he had to to nullify the question but it still highlights that he refused to vote for marriage equality.
He should have said he thinks Shorten will go to hell.

Well thank god it isn't a liberal voter otherwise it would disappear for 3 hours in the middle of the day for a long lunch.
the irony. unionists usually like an excuse to knock off early for ridoculous reason and we all know they dont vote lnp so think this suggestion is wrong

I've had a super hectic work day/night today.

Seeing this tweet shatters me - I can't even imagine the twitter gold that would've resulted from this.

He continued tonight, the guy is trumpian!

Open infighting 4 days out from an election.....

And they want to be re-elected ??
**** offfffffff

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2019/05/14/nsw-coalition-civil-war-molan/

NSW Coalition ‘civil war’ erupts as Liberals sprung elevating Senator Jim Molan at polling booths

It gets better:

Coalition implodes as Nationals launch their own 'below the line' campaign against Jim Molan

https://www.smh.com.au/federal-elec...mpaign-against-jim-molan-20190515-p51nhd.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely this is an own goal:

Tony Abbott when questioned about Zali Steggall preferencing Liberals said "I don't believe her, given that she's said her biggest issue by far is climate change and Labor has a much better climate change policy than the Coalition."

Shorten: We've been a party of unity since we were kicked out of government for disunity.

Morrison: We've been a party of unity for nine months.

Hanson: We've had unity for nearly a fortnight.

Palmer: Any disunity and you lose your job.
We've set the bar pretty low in politics right now.

Vet your candidates properly and don't knife your leader. Even that seems too hard at the moment.

SEN mentioned ###### have **** out on a labor @@@

Game Over
Deadset we can't even SAY sportsbet here anymore ??? good lord

Let's see if SBET makes it

edit - oh ok :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back