Billy Longer vs Brodie Grundy

Billy Longer vs Brodie Grundy

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where else is the ruckman after the tap? On the ******* wing?

My god šŸ˜‚
Ah.

You've realised your error and are now just trolling me. There is no way you're trying to argue that straight after a tap everyone on the ball is an inside mid.

Good one, you got me. Now I just need Pricey to realise his error.

Ah.

You've realised your error and are now just trolling me. There is no way you're trying to argue that straight after a tap everyone on the ball is an inside mid.

Good one, you got me. Now I just need Pricey to realise his error.
No. I'm arguing anyone who knows Grundy's game knows that he is.

Granted, anyone who has no clue about him would need it spelled out very clearly to them from the outset. Which obviously wasn't done for you I guess. Which isn't entirely your fault.

No. I'm arguing anyone who knows Grundy's game knows that he is.

Granted, anyone who has no clue about him would need it spelled out very clearly to them from the outset. Which obviously wasn't done for you I guess. Which isn't entirely your fault.
Yes he is now exactly like another mid.

He has evolved to that since 2014. When I made the post though in 2014, he wasn't.

Yes he is now exactly like another mid.

He has evolved to that since 2014. When I made the post though in 2014, he wasn't.

You're very patient for feeding into this s**t haha. Don't know why it's so hard for him to accept Grundy's numbers in 2014 weren't midfield numbers...

You're very patient for feeding into this **** haha. Don't know why it's so hard for him to accept Grundy's numbers in 2014 weren't midfield numbers...
Finally a Pies fan who can read what I said! Thanks mate, not sure why some of your fellow supporters are struggling with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back