Michael Christian - The worst thing to happen to AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I am going to preface this by saying the system appears to be broken. However there does not appear to be any attempt to fix the system. Michael Christian as the MRO officer is taking the rules and the game and making it a joke. The fact that you can suspend someone for a legal action in the contest just because the outcome is negative is crazy. That North Bloke should not have been suspended. He made a legal shepherd bump and the whiplash caused a potential head clash. If I were a player I would chalk that up to just bad luck and would not want to see a player suspended for that. However Ablett, Fyfe and Parker all escape suspension for intentionally bringing the elbows out. I remember when I was a kid and I was told that if you bring your elbows out and collect someone, you will be suspended. However now, as long as you don't concuss/injure the other player, you are fine. That is a joke. Whats next? You pay a legal tackle on a player and end up accidentally injuring them, therefore you get suspended? Should Fyfe and all the other players that have accidentally stepped on players ankles causing injury be suspended?

The lack of consistency with the rulings is further highlights the madness of the situation. The rules, and by extension Christian, need to be turfed and the system being rewritten to punish the intention and action and not the result.

Richmond shafted again,what else is new?

The CFL,Corrupt Football League.

The good thing is,our club will move on and take it on the chin,time for another cub to step up for the only club with morals,Advance Richmond Fair!

Michael Christian-
giphy.gif

Great decision re Soldo, deserved a week for sure. MRP have been kicking goals this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Sees thread)

Please be a richmond supporter

(Opens thread)

YES!
Look to be fair this is not about Soldo being suspended. He pulled a Conca and elbowed a guy who wasnt looking at him. Realistically, he should have got more than 1 week because of the action not looking good. I am just sick of people getting rubbed out for Football incidents but others being ok for elbowing people in the face.

It also annoys me that there is a conversation by Loyd that Mumford should have got weeks because Murphy had to go to hospital. Also am 50/50 on Varcoe being rubbed out.

He is a ******* that's for sure.

Has been given a position of power and is abusing it to no end, for the sole reason of wanting to make a noticeable difference thus being noticed and his name being mentioned. The sign of a dead set ******* insecure loser.

Hit the showers Michael, you ******* wasp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back