Injury 2019 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If people were being honest with themselves, they’d say that 8 of our best 15 players are out of the side this weekend.

That means players 16-22, who would normally be your periphery players, get pushed into the top 15, and we replace them with players 23-31 of a 45 man list...and call that our 22.

But the good thing is, we can use this as an opportunity to see who is worth persisting with and who isn’t.

As someone else mentioned the comment was made about Ebo being soft.
After that second knock he looked visibly distressed.
As someone who has bled for this club on more than a few occasions he can have as much time as it takes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who called him soft? They should give themselves an uppercut!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayes was practically named to play this week but now has Glandular Fever. Does Glandular Fever come on this suddenly? I didn't think it did. I thought the fatigue and the rest of the symptoms graduate slowly.

Hayes was practically named to play this week but now has Glandular Fever. Does Glandular Fever come on this suddenly? I didn't think it did. I thought the fatigue and the rest of the symptoms graduate slowly.

I might be wrong but the fatigue comes after getting over the glandular fever, but yeah it can drag on for a very long time.

Depends. I was fine one day then the next I went to ER because I thought I was having a heart attack. 6 nights in hospital and 18 months in bed later I was alright. Fingers crossed he has a very minor case.

Robbie Gray - hand (assess)
Tom Jonas - calf (assess)
Scott Lycett - adductor (assess)
Hamish Hartlett - hamstring (assess)
Trent McKenzie - hamstring (assess)
Ryan Burton - hamstring (1-2 weeks)
Charlie Dixon - leg (2-3 weeks)
Brad Ebert - concussion (2-3 weeks)
Sam Hayes - glandular fever (2-3 weeks)
Ollie Wines - ankle (3-4 weeks)
Jack Watts - leg (TBC)
Jake Patmore - knee (season)

Good to see Hamish close. Ebert is a real concern though.

I worry slightly that Ladhams might not be quite ready as it is a big jump for ruckmen in my opinion from snafl to AFL but damn he has been fine form.

A positive from the shiteshow so far with another potential youngun showing what he can do.

Make it so. Keep Billy and Farrel in get Robbie back. Damn I am almost excited for the game.

(Might post this in the things you didn't think you would say thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back