Delisted #28: Mitch Brown - Retired - 20/9/22

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s kicked 3 in 5 of his last 12 games.

He’s in the ‘most underrated players in the AFL’ conversation

Turns out he is in fact the most underrated player in the competition, what a plot twist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might've?

Fell forward on his wrist and grabbed it immediately like when he broke it in the ones, left the ground straight after and was very uncomfortable/unhappy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you see it? Anything to add?

I can't see any mention of it on the VFL Twitter account nor anywhere else. Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds.
Unfortunately the other end of the ground to me and the lights weren't on. Did see him walk past when he was heading into the rooms and looked in pain though, holding it gingerly.

Don’t see Brown on any injury list - and the Hawks game is still another 10 days away so if he’s had a niggle or two he should still be right to go. Surely he comes in for Francis whose done very little up forward...???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brown has been really good in the 5 games he's played this year - big tank and covers lots of ground up forward always providing an option - plus 6.5 marks and 1.5 goals a game makes him a much more viable option up forward than Francis at this point in time. Bring the man in I say!

Brown has been really good in the 5 games he's played this year - big tank and covers lots of ground up forward always providing an option - plus 6.5 marks and 1.5 goals a game makes him a much more viable option up forward than Francis at this point in time. Bring the man in I say!

Didn't he eat his own balls to the point of being dropped against Melbourne?

He was good in our 3 wins between Melbourne and Collingwood and then poor against Collingwood.

Didn't he eat his own balls to the point of being dropped against Melbourne?

He was good in our 3 wins between Melbourne and Collingwood and then poor against Collingwood.
That one caught me off guard, I'll have to remember that phrase.

Eating his own balls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back