AFL 2019 - AFL Round 10

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get why so many people like Fremantle, Lions thrashed them in Perth last year, and they have only gone from strength to strength since then.

Fremantle pretty good at home. The ground might suit Brisbane which is extremely hard to predict.

Richmond the only side to travel this year to beat freo at home

Got burnt a little on the weather at Adelaide last Sunday so gonna wait until closer to games before putting up bets. Early leans on BE TGS are:

o165.5 Swans-Pies (Syd Fri Night)
o159.5 Hawks-Port (Launceston Sat Day)
o158.5 Tigers-Dons (G Sat Night)
u165.5 Dees-GWS (G Sun Day)
u173.5 Freo-Bris (Perth Sun Day)

Just chucked 1U on Pies -15.5

Collingwood the much better side. Sydney still struggling to score. Buddy isnt the best 1st up even if he plays. JPK, Buddy and Z.Jones could all miss.

Degoey, Adams, Moore, M.Cox all chances to return

Im thinking after teams that line will be in the 20s

3u Collingwood -17.5 $1.91 (BE)

Spewing I didn’t take the -15.5 that was on offer, can still get Collingwood on the tri-bet at some bookies for $1.80 if you’re after the extra 2 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe 30+ & 1 goal @4 TAB special.
It’s not on the website yet, had to go down there to put it on. 3/8 so far this year. These are the type of games he tears apart, at home against a middle of the road team with no hard tagger...

Last edited:
Anyone like the Hawks?

I'm speculating that Frawley, Wingard and Smith come back in obviously McEvoy is the big out although Ceglar has been playing well of late.

Port should get back Gray and Jonas, but probably Lycett to miss. Ebert, Wines and Burton won't play.

Assuming the ins and outs are correct Port will be travelling to Tassie with a young, inexperienced team vs Hawks near full strength. Given I think the Hawks have the better team and significant HGA I think they should be winning this by 2 or 3 goals.

Mind you I have found it hard to place where the Hawks are at. In 3 games they have lost they have been 2 men down and they likely would have beaten WB and Saints (still would have lost to Rich obv.) On the flipside they might have lost to Carl who had a couple of injuries.

Line did not move
I don't expect it to move, he is a relatively unknown outside of Fremantle with past perceptions on him clouding peoples views however Fremantle fans know the value of Taberner.

Last season when Taberner went down, we went from a 3-2 record to only winning 5 more games for the whole season.

Also Lions were value anyway, no way should Freo start favourites

Losing a bit of confidence with pies -15.5. Reporting that Magden and Wells will be the ins. Adams not playing.

I suspect
In: Magden and Wells
Out: Langdon and Wills

Buddy also a good chance to play

Have changed my tune on fremantle with Taberner out. Hes vital to their scoring ability and without him its hard to see how they can score enough

Geez - Matty Taberner replacing Jayke Melksham as the latest line moving AFL stud

#lol

Losing a bit of confidence with pies -15.5. Reporting that Magden and Wells will be the ins. Adams not playing.

I suspect
In: Magden and Wells
Out: Langdon and Wills

Buddy also a good chance to play

De Goey is a confirmed in. Forget about your Taberner’s, Melkshams. He should be as big of a line mover as buddy is right now

Back