Banter The Mispronunciation Cup - Whose name will get called wrong the most. Fantasia or Balta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Brian Taylor will commentate so Bolton will be Stack and Stack will be Bolton. Fair chance Menadue will be Grimes and vice versa too. Astbury will be number 12. All our other small players will be “wow look at Richmond’s mosquito fleet there !”
Is'nt that right Kingyy...err no ahhhhh...Quackerrrr err nooo i mean that LOL@NORFF NobhEAD right Huddddoooooooooooo...
And here come Freoooooooooooooooo....
Or FFS where's nanks when i'm roaming!!!

sandeano

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Space
For a quid I work with deaf people with intellectual disabilities.

On Anzac day I worked and when I rocked up they were watching the game. To make conversation, I signed "Who is playing?"

One bloke's signs back to me were "stripes" & "bird" (fair enough)

"And the other team?" I signed.

The sign in reply was someone injecting something into their arm. Now I'm not sure if their is proper Auslan, but I reckon it works pretty well perfectly.

TheTick

Team Captain
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham, Packers
hello friends - looking forward to our annual dreamtime beating.

are we allowed to boo umpires this blockbuster or is that being disrespectful? asking for a friend
Based on the booing from the #poosandwees yesterday, I'm pretty sure you'll be okay to make some disrespectful sounds.
It's only banned when the filth are on the field...or GAJ...or if the filth are aiming it at others...or the kitty cats are feeling scared and clutching handbags...or Goodes is flopping and diving on the field

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen

On Anzac day I worked and when I rocked up they were watching the game. To make conversation, I signed "Who is playing?"

The sign in reply was someone injecting something into their arm. Now I'm not sure if their is proper Auslan, but I reckon it works pretty well perfectly.
please, please tell me this is 100% fact

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners

Nice work you’re doing. 👍

The worst one is people calling Shai Bolton Shy.

Even our own fans do that constantly and it gives me the shits. This is his third year ffs
Maybe he is shy?
Not everyone is an extrovert.

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Did you hear 3AW yesterday ? Omg kept calling him vlauschewin . Why couldn’t they just say Floss ? .....

image.jpg

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
When I saw him kicking for goal a few weeks ago, I thought it was pronounced Zantuck

The delisting of Zantuck was the ultimate troll by you lot. Sheedy fell for it hook, line and sinker and we haven't won a final since. Hell, we've barely played in a final since.

hello friends - looking forward to our annual dreamtime beating.

are we allowed to boo umpires this blockbuster or is that being disrespectful? asking for a friend

given both our clubs recent history with umpires / MRO, i think we can come together for this common cause and combine both sets of fans for a loud 2-3 minute BOOOOOOOO moments before the first bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back