Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

2FRN0nS.png

With the recent intrusion from Adsense, some of the more astute in the BigFooty community have seized upon the heightened scrutiny from highly paid executives as a way to make some extra cash or kick start a new career. The Jesus and myself are in the process of finalising our presentation and are looking for investors to help fund the visual portion of our brilliant idea.

Where we rehash an old movie, using the same plot with cheaper actors and market it exclusively to one of the major streaming platforms.

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU...

Karate Kid 4: The Art Of Deflection

A classic tale of good vs Evil where the audience struggle to pinpoint pure good or evil........​

WOpMwPW.jpg

okeydoke7 is the master but is he a hero or a villain? Watch him train up the young Sab22 from being a complete pussy into the arrogant campaigner he is today......

Qw8mtNp.jpg

KohPhi swings both ways and his loyal followers have created great controversy across the league this season...​

1558340135939-png.677531

Can the Bombers shake the bad boy title?

Is CALL ME SNAKE really into golden showers?

1558340513001-png.677537

THE GAME
West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

9th placed Wonders take on the 4-9-1 Bombers looking to secure a last gasp spot in the top 8.

LAST 3
S27 RD 5 Baghdad Bombers 24.15 (159) defeated West Coast Wonders 13.13 (91)
S26 RD17 Baghdad Bombers 9.9 (63) lost to West Coast Wonders 16.11 (107)
S26 RD 6 West Coast Wonders 9.5 (59) lost to Baghdad Bombers 16.11 (107)

PLAYERS TO WATCH
okeydoke7 made a strong return to form with 8 goals against the Bears in Round 14, while elite midfielder JT_the_Man, and highly rated ruckman U2tigers also ones to watch. While at Baghdad,
fellow ruck crowmyzone is in rare form, while the evergreen Tony Lynn 15 continued to wreak havoc and an impressive performance up forward by WaynesWorld19 would have the Wonders defence on guard in this must win clash.

Wonders by 27 points.

Make sure to visit our gofundme page to show your financial support for our vision, you can also subscribe to our instagram and follow us on Twitter!

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

At this rate we'll be done getting OPs by brunch tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2FRN0nS.png

With the recent intrusion from Adsense, some of the more astute in the BigFooty community have seized upon the heightened scrutiny from highly paid executives as a way to make some extra cash or kick start a new career. The Jesus and myself are in the process of finalising our presentation and are looking for investors to help fund the visual portion of our brilliant idea.

Where we rehash an old movie, using the same plot with cheaper actors and market it exclusively to one of the major streaming platforms.

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU...

Karate Kid 4: The Art Of Deflection

A classic tale of good vs Evil where the audience struggle to pinpoint pure good or evil........​

WOpMwPW.jpg

okeydoke7 is the master but is he a hero or a villain? Watch him train up the young Sab22 from being a complete pussy into the arrogant campaigner he is today......

Qw8mtNp.jpg

KohPhi swings both ways and his loyal followers have created great controversy across the league this season...​

1558340135939-png.677531

Can the Bombers shake the bad boy title?

Is CALL ME SNAKE really into golden showers?

1558340513001-png.677537

THE GAME
West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

9th placed Wonders take on the 4-9-1 Bombers looking to secure a last gasp spot in the top 8.

LAST 3
S27 RD 5 Baghdad Bombers 24.15 (159) defeated West Coast Wonders 13.13 (91)
S26 RD17 Baghdad Bombers 9.9 (63) lost to West Coast Wonders 16.11 (107)
S26 RD 6 West Coast Wonders 9.5 (59) lost to Baghdad Bombers 16.11 (107)

PLAYERS TO WATCH
okeydoke7 made a strong return to form with 8 goals against the Bears in Round 14, while elite midfielder JT_the_Man, and highly rated ruckman U2tigers also ones to watch. While at Baghdad,
fellow ruck crowmyzone is in rare form, while the evergreen Tony Lynn 15 continued to wreak havoc and an impressive performance up forward by WaynesWorld19 would have the Wonders defence on guard in this must win clash.

Wonders by 27 points.

Make sure to visit our gofundme page to show your financial support for our vision, you can also subscribe to our instagram and follow us on Twitter!

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday
oh it was worth the wait

Great stuff TheInjuryFactory and The Jesus . Loved the Karate Kids movies. I was swan Kicking my way around the Living Room non-stop for a while there.

Welcome Bombers you crazy lot.

Lets have at it.
How’s your form in the ruck U2T?
I could be on the bench this week as our skippers chuck the magnets in the air. If not, Just remember no means yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back