Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

usBWXEB.png

With the recent intrusion from Adsense, some of the more astute in the BigFooty community have seized upon the heightened scrutiny from highly paid executives as a way to make some extra cash or kick start a new career. The Jesus and myself are in the process of finalising our presentation and are looking for investors to help fund the visual portion of our brilliant idea.

Where we rehash an old movie, using the same plot with cheaper actors and market it exclusively to one of the major streaming platforms.

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU...

CLASH OF THE TITANS II
aG4ydEv.png

Evil The Filth Wizard has vanquished the mighty fumbler and sits on the Golden throne. Hungry for power he and his impotent side kick Noobz0r look set to have their way with the league........

fKi1SRk.png

How long can spookism stay silent?

Is Cloud_ worth saving?

What does Rodney Dangerfield have to say?
" Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'

K2hKRah.png

THE GAME
Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at the Golden Throne

The 7-7 Gold City Royals welcome a desperate East Side Hawks side hoping to keep their finals chances alive in what amounts to a must win game for both teams.​

LAST 3
S27 RD5
East Side Hawks 19.14 (128) defeated Gold City Royals 18.7 (115)
S26 RD9 Gold City Royals 16.6 (102) defeated East Side Hawks 8.6 (54)
S25 RD15 East Side Hawks 17.7 (109) lost to Gold City Royals 18.11 (119)

PLAYERS TO WATCH
For the Royals, the skipper The Filth Wizard continues on his late charge towards an unlikely FRED medal, as he slots into 3rd after another bag of 6 on Sunday. Centreman shaun Duggan was best on ground last week against the reigning premiers, while veteran miggs bobbed up with a lively 5 goal performance against the Dees, can he back it up? While for the East Side outfit, spearhead Golumless is another in FRED contention and is coming off 4 goals of his own, likely All-SFA centre half back spookism again blanketed his opponent keeping the Dragons CHF goalless, and The Jesus himself is enjoying a late season resurrection, with an impressive win in the ruck despite the Hawks being well beaten on the day.

Hawks by 23 points.

Make sure to visit our gofundme page to show your financial support for our vision, you can also subscribe to our instagram and follow us on Twitter!

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
OP lacking alpaca and can now only give it 11/10.

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
I haven't done one since early on but I feel this is an attack on me.

I now hope we win by 120 points.
I would argue that this is more an attack on you ...
giphy (3).gif

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I haven't done one since early on but I feel this is an attack on me.

I now hope we win by 120 points.

Sadly for you we're saving the attack on you for Sunday afternoon.

usBWXEB.png

With the recent intrusion from Adsense, some of the more astute in the BigFooty community have seized upon the heightened scrutiny from highly paid executives as a way to make some extra cash or kick start a new career. The Jesus and myself are in the process of finalising our presentation and are looking for investors to help fund the visual portion of our brilliant idea.

Where we rehash an old movie, using the same plot with cheaper actors and market it exclusively to one of the major streaming platforms.

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU...

CLASH OF THE TITANS II
aG4ydEv.png

Evil The Filth Wizard has vanquished the mighty fumbler and sits on the Golden throne. Hungry for power he and his impotent side kick Noobz0r look set to have their way with the league........

fKi1SRk.png

Is Cloud_ worth saving?

What does Rodney Dangerfield have to say?
" Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'

K2hKRah.png

THE GAME
Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at the Golden Throne

The 7-7 Gold City Royals welcome a desperate East Side Hawks side hoping to keep their finals chances alive in what amounts to a must win game for both teams.​

LAST 3
S27 RD5
East Side Hawks 19.14 (128) defeated Gold City Royals 18.7 (115)
S26 RD9 Gold City Royals 16.6 (102) defeated East Side Hawks 8.6 (54)
S25 RD15 East Side Hawks 17.7 (109) lost to Gold City Royals 18.11 (119)

PLAYERS TO WATCH
For the Royals, the skipper The Filth Wizard continues on his late charge towards an unlikely FRED medal, as he slots into 3rd after another bag of 6 on Sunday. Centreman shaun Duggan was best on ground last week against the reigning premiers, while veteran miggs bobbed up with a lively 5 goal performance against the Dees, can he back it up? While for the East Side outfit, spearhead Golumless is another in FRED contention and is coming off 4 goals of his own, likely All-SFA centre half back spookism again blanketed his opponent keeping the Dragons CHF goalless, and The Jesus himself is enjoying a late season resurrection, with an impressive win in the ruck despite the Hawks being well beaten on the day.

Hawks by 23 points.

Make sure to visit our gofundme page to show your financial support for our vision, you can also subscribe to our instagram and follow us on Twitter!

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

tenor (5).gif

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Hello Royals. How art though?
Delightful, thanks for asking.

Have any of you wordy nerds with nerdy friends quoted SLJ's speech from Pulp Fiction yet? One of the classics, although Adsense might deem otherwise. Sorry Adsense...

CLASH OF THE TITANS II
aG4ydEv.png

Is Cloud_ worth saving?
Wait. You guys took a million years to do movie themed OPs and cast spookism as the hero and me as some kind of damsel character?

Thanks for ruining my week The Jesus and TIF you campaigners.

I am done.

Thanks for the week Hawks.

Back