The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say it was the series fault but look at all the support races , they were snoozefests too.

I was taken by the GTs, had not heard of Ryan How in the Audi before, the schoolboy has a future if motor racing is his go.

The locals historics was weakened by the absence of Paul Stubber in his Camaro.

Not Supercars but following on the above post Ryan How:
A GoFundMe campaign has been launched in support of Ryan How after the teenager crashed out of the lead of Saturday’s finale Australian GT race in Barbagallo.

https://www.gofundme.com/get-ryan-how-back-on-track

The 17-year-old was leading the final Australian GT race of the weekend comfortably before a brake rotor failure on the penultimate lap left him in the tyre wall at the final corner.
The crash caused an estimated $50,000 worth of damage to the Audi, leaving How, an apprentice mechanic, with an uncertain future.
It was a crippling finale to the weekend which had delivered How his maiden Australian GT victory, making him the youngest winner in the championship’s history.

https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/05/08/online-fundraising-campaign-for-teen-gt-winner-after-crash/

It was kind of interesting to see two guys I mainly know from this board, NSWCROW and Lebbo, joust in opposition on the Election thread. Especially considering how civil they're on here.

Not sure I could be like that?
NSWCROW and I don’t really joust. Usually we have quite civil discussions. We talk by PM occasionally as well. You can be miles apart politically and get along. I play golf regularly with a mate who’s a union man. I sent him a text Saturday night just after 9pm. :)

NSWCROW and I don’t really joust. Usually we have quite civil discussions. We talk by PM occasionally as well. You can be miles apart politically and get along. I play golf regularly with a mate who’s a union man. I sent him a text Saturday night just after 9pm. :)
Btw, there was no gloating. I was quite confused by the count at this stage on Saturday night. This doesn’t usually happen to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back