Status
Not open for further replies.

swoop42

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
The 18
AFL Club
Collingwood
I used the AFL live app last week for the first time this season and despite being able to navigate the site on my computer using Vysor the actual live stream wasn't viewable on my computer.

I tested Vysor on youtube and it worked fine so I am wondering if the AFL have managed to disable ones ability to project the stream on to other devices that aren't a smartphone or tablet?

Anyone else discovered this?

Any solution?

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haha.
Have you read any of this thread?
Might need another Beer my friend.
Currently I’m working my way through these..

947A9B0C-24A5-41B5-92AC-BAFE52B3B7F1.jpeg

I used the AFL live app last week for the first time this season and despite being able to navigate the site on my computer using Vysor the actual live stream wasn't viewable on my computer.

I tested Vysor on youtube and it worked fine so I am wondering if the AFL have managed to disable ones ability to project the stream on to other devices that aren't a smartphone or tablet?

Anyone else discovered this?

Any solution?

In my experience you can only watch a game live within the app, be it via a smartphone or a tablet. I realised it the hard way when attempting to view with a laptop so had to resort to the iPad. They even constrain the size of the picture so you have to watch it at around one third of the screen size of the iPad - all to protect the rights/not compete with Foxtel. But, it’s better than nothing when games aren’t on free to air and seeing as it costs nothing when a Telstra mobile customer.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pffftttt....
All I was pointing out was that I don’t have the amount of spare time this poster obviously has.
Not enough spare time to waste on his type anyway.
Having a bad night?

Small graces go a long long way.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
grace becomes people.

act without grace and politeness and a person will be laid bare.

Collingwood won. It’s a wonderful day and night.

:cocktail:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not so much the night.
We won, great last quarter.
What’s not to like.

Lovely sunshine and I just love it when we win putting them to the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back