Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gumbies FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [The Real MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

TheInjuryFactory... a red V? I thought you were in a relationship.
The Warriors are like Scientologists, you cut all ties with the outside including family. I just shipped my whole family off and away just so I can spend more time with my team mates and prepare for finals.

Speaking of abuse from plastic toys, I understand you guys can sew up a top two finish this week but we clinch a finals berth with a win and we have a great chance at top four. We could also use a percentage boost. I hope you all have a terrible week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of abuse from plastic toys, I understand you guys can sew up a top two finish this week but we clinch a finals berth with a win and we have a great chance at top four. We could also use a percentage boost. I hope you all have a terrible week.
It’s a big game for both teams, should be MOTR really.

There's a strong case for it but the Swampies are gunning for top 4 as well and play the Demons. Dragons v Bears is another top 8 battle. That makes the rest of the games pretty bloody average.
Screw everyone else.

zackah
Monkey, stat
Are you trying to see my arse again?

Who am I to deny you such pleasures?

maxresdefault.jpg

:straining::straining::straining::straining::straining::straining::straining:

I’d love for it to be a good game, but sorry - in true plastic toy style, you are being ***** by the V team. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back