Preview Changes vs Giants(Round 10) - ANB Out, CWags In

Remove this Banner Ad

I did actually, very good performance.

I stand corrected. But the hawks did a better job than the cats by taking the ball off you and limiting your scoring. You just seemed very rushed against the hawks when going forward. Against the cats you counter punched really well.

It will be interesting as we play the G as bad as anyone and it’s our home ground.
While I agree with you that the hawks kept the ball off of us effectively with a kick mark possession game- do u guys have that in the arsenal? I think if u win the contest, your best footy is a running game- am I wrong?

While I agree with you that the hawks kept the ball off of us effectively with a kick mark possession game- do u guys have that in the arsenal? I think if u win the contest, your best footy is a running game- am I wrong?

We are terrible at the kick-mark possession game to a degree, it is something we need to do more off. But we've defended well as a team the last 5 weeks.

The first 3 quarters you saw on Friday night is our best footy, win it in close, defend the space out the back and control the game by foot. We don't like to chip the ball around, but when we kick and mark up and down the ground we play our best footy.

I think if we take away your fast movement and scoring that will go along way to helping the Dees win, but whilst we have managed to reduce sides scoring it has come at a cost of our own scoring. I think we've kicked over 80 points twice this year.

Told ya there was nothing innit

I think any real footy supporter looks at the mummy incident and says there is nothing in it. Hurting people within the boundaries of the rules is a talent and should be applauded in my opinion haha.

There is always the bias when you are playing someone the next week where you look at an incident and go "maybe, just maybe he should miss a week for that." But looking at it without that bias, play on for sure.

We are terrible at the kick-mark possession game to a degree, it is something we need to do more off. But we've defended well as a team the last 5 weeks.

The first 3 quarters you saw on Friday night is our best footy, win it in close, defend the space out the back and control the game by foot. We don't like to chip the ball around, but when we kick and mark up and down the ground we play our best footy.

I think if we take away your fast movement and scoring that will go along way to helping the Dees win, but whilst we have managed to reduce sides scoring it has come at a cost of our own scoring. I think we've kicked over 80 points twice this year.
Nobody wants that tho. I reckon both coaches should just let it off the hook. Stuff defence and lets make it a shootout.

What a spectacle it would be

Nobody wants that tho. I reckon both coaches should just let it off the hook. Stuff defence and lets make it a shootout.

We tried that and lost to essendon 124 to 106 i think

Coaches would love to win in a shoot out, but they way the game is reported on sides couldn't escape the scrutinity of a leaky defence even in the face of high scoring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree totally in principle- problem is if we let our best attacking players go at it, on form your blokes win by 150.

No offence but I’m hoping we somehow restrict you for three point five quarters, after which you inevitably break loose and win by five goals.

Win win - you’re happy because you get your four points, I’m happy because we “showed something” etc and weren’t thrashed by100 plus

That’s my grand final

Last edited:
Jordan Lewis said on 360 he is available for selection just depends where he is selected

Thatll be the stupid ******* decision we get atleast once a week. If not itll be Lewis in

I think Lewis might play some VFL this year but I don't think he has been as bad as some people are saying. I remember the EF vs Geelong last year we all praised his game, then two weeks later everyone wants to retire him after he was s**t vs the Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back