Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Hope your night gets better mate :))

I knew you were gonna do that, I hate you. :( it’s okay we will win the champions league and you will win nothing! Also hawthorn suck

So, who's playing at the Swamprats these days?

...and who's still playing at the Demons? I was flat out last week so I couldn't post and I guess there would have been a full list rebuild while I was away.
I'm team-fluid bro. Where you been?

I'm team-fluid bro. Where you been?
Been flat out with work all month. Instructional duties so I've had to do a lot of planning at night in preparation for the lessons I'll be giving. And then I had family visiting last week so had no time at all to post last week

Been flat out with work all month. Instructional duties so I've had to do a lot of planning at night in preparation for the lessons I'll be giving. And then I had family visiting last week so had no time at all to post last week
Pfffft. We're your family.

No but seriously that sounds busy. Well done on making it through.

Now, has anyone seen brucetiki? I was playing hide and seek with him last week but I got bored and wandered off...

Pfffft. We're your family.

No but seriously that sounds busy. Well done on making it through.

Now, has anyone seen brucetiki? I was playing hide and seek with him last week but I got bored and wandered off...
I'm not through it yet. Still another 4 and 1/2 weeks of this work to go.

brucetiki is hiding here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way manangatang - sorry I didn't join your word competition. My Engrish ain't two good......
That's no problems my friend. We all have our strengths.

I'm striving to find mine personally, but to strive is to dream I guess.

That's no problems my friend. We all have our strengths.

I'm striving to find mine personally, but to strive is to dream I guess.
Hard to do it alone - as a great man once said, "Teamwork makes the dream work."

Just wrote Swamprats into my Qooty tipping spreadsheet and it came up as Swamprags.

Lol Swamprags.
s**t!
That reminds me. I'm supposed to be running the Hawthorn board knockout tipping...

yvNgpzV.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back