Preview Changes vs Giants(Round 10) - ANB Out, CWags In

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think Ralph has any inside info there, given we played three key backs last week to cover the three key forwards he's put up as the problem that Lever would solve, and none of them are unavailable.

If ANB, Smith and Salem are out then we have to bring in Preuss, Wagner and Lewis.

Don't think Ralph has any inside info there, given we played three key backs last week to cover the three key forwards he's put up as the problem that Lever would solve, and none of them are unavailable.

If ANB, Smith and Salem are out then we have to bring in Preuss, Wagner and Lewis.

* me dead what's wrong with the fur ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were a white nationalist group in civil war America.

They weren't founded until the end of the war to fight republican control. And they actually had their peak success from a holding office/votes point of view in the early 20s. Some crazy stat like 1/10 of all adult white men were members

You guys need to calm down. That’s just Ralphy shooting his mouth off. He’s literally just baiting people.
Yeah, thats a classic footy journo, going first with an absurd headline, if it comes up, he looks like a genius who broke it first, if it doesn't, he loses nothing.

Merely says we may consider Lever because GWS have 3 tall forwards, like we didn't just play West Coast with Kennedy, Darling and Allen.

I will burn the club to the ******* ground I swear to god

You guys need to calm down. That’s just Ralphy shooting his mouth off. He’s literally just baiting people.

100% clickbait from Ralphy......no on hears of him anymore his only media voice is 11pm on a friday night after the game speculating on possible suspensions.

100% clickbait from Ralphy......no on hears of him anymore his only media voice is 11pm on a friday night after the game speculating on possible suspensions.
He said it on and is on AFL Tonight most days which is the show in the lead up to AFL360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back