Banter The Mispronunciation Cup - Whose name will get called wrong the most. Fantasia or Balta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
I see that kissing Gil on the head is good luck, like rubbing the little Buddha statue at the tattslotto shop before you buy a scratchy...

Does Eddie have a mortgage on those seats near Gil? or do they raffle them out for other games? i'm sure Gil would prefer a kiss on the head from Peggy rather than Xavier, could be your free ticket to ride

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
I have to admit, there is a very weird build up to this one... not much banter, anger, spite, goading..its very unnerving actually

what's going on?

are we too scared to poke because we have been burnt a million times in this fixture? and you guys too scared to go hard cause you have about 5 fit men left to choose from?

it just feels a little weird

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I have to admit, there is a very weird build up to this one... not much banter, anger, spite, goading..its very unnerving actually

what's going on?

are we too scared to poke because we have been burnt a million times in this fixture? and you guys too scared to go hard cause you have about 5 fit men left to choose from?

Too busy laughing at the blues.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

what's going on?

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

what's going on?

I am still too ropeable about the joke of a tribunal system we have to engage anything that is remotely enjoyable about this sport.

Rumballs

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, The Mighty Cherries
Imagine razors head exploding trying to figure out who to favour
I think Razor's methodology is:
1) what decision gives me the most screen time?
2) what gives me the best opportunity to flaunt my backwards running technique?
3) what goes against the spirit of the game but is technically correct?
4) Laws of the game and other errata.

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon

#3 is best! Totally his mo

How about calling a minor free whilst being the non officiating umpire 120m away then missing one 32cm from his face a minute later?

I think he power trips his own umpire mates sometimes, a true alpha

Rumballs

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, The Mighty Cherries
#3 is best! Totally his mo

How about calling a minor free whilst being the non officiating umpire 120m away then missing one 32cm from his face a minute later?

I think he power trips his own umpire mates sometimes, a true alpha

Yep. And adds a rules lecture to the infringing player who is ignoring him while staring at the big screen as the crap decision is being replayed.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
5) Which player will i share a joke with and pat them on the bum?!?
FIXED!

You guys must be confident taking us on without Myers.
He’s a ripper, picked him ahead of

Dangerfield
McEvoy
Cyril Rioli
Harry Taylor
Rance
Easton Wood
Calln Ward

He’s got the confidence to give a wink and a smile before a shot from 60 odd out..no torp.
How come he hasn’t played since?
F1579A75-EBDB-4915-8C9F-D105B67A5ED6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back