Oppo Camp General AFL Discussion - Opposition posters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

HTB correct or no comment yet?

It’ll be both mate. Was holding the ball - correct interpretation by the umps. Was a dangerous tackle from MRO review. Ump got the first one right. Didn’t see the second one because line of sight was blocked but if it wasn’t the ump would have reversed the free.

Nothing to see here

Thursday and Friday games have been done early since the start of last year
I knew Thursday was usually done on the Friday but I didn’t realise Friday was done on the Saturday.

Now they need him to sit Sunday for the Saturday games, would be better all round, doesn’t give the media time to get up on their high horses.

When I saw a tweet come out the other day that the AFL had sent a please explain to Carlton's cheersquad for chanting 'you are a w***er' I honestly thought it was a pisstake.

turns out it was real..

is this the way forward the AFL really want to go with? soon people will be thrown out of games for booing.

I mentioned the please explain to my Essendon supporting mate at work and he told me he personally received a please explain letter from the AFL back when he was in the Essendon cheer squad many years ago.

They didn't like that he was banging his hand on the signage over the fence and was loud with occasional swearing.

The swearing bit I can understand but for banging your hand on the signs, wowee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheer squads are a sanctioned club thing though.
So I guess the AFL can ask that clubs tell their cheer squads that certain things are not on.
Shouting out w***er, though...my god. What a nanny state this comp is.

Cheer squads are a sanctioned club thing though.
So I guess the AFL can ask that clubs tell their cheer squads that certain things are not on.
Shouting out ******, though...my god. What a nanny state this comp is.
lol
Even bigfooty sanctions wanka

When I saw a tweet come out the other day that the AFL had sent a please explain to Carlton's cheersquad for chanting 'you are a ******' I honestly thought it was a pisstake.

turns out it was real..

is this the way forward the AFL really want to go with? soon people will be thrown out of games for booing.

I mentioned the please explain to my Essendon supporting mate at work and he told me he personally received a please explain letter from the AFL back when he was in the Essendon cheer squad many years ago.

They didn't like that he was banging his hand on the signage over the fence and was loud with occasional swearing.

The swearing bit I can understand but for banging your hand on the signs, wowee.

They should be keeping focused on the morons who get into petty brawls, e.g those cowards who bashed the disabled bloke. Who cares about harmless s**t like this.

I’m convinced they are trying to turn it into tennis where eventually we’ll only be allowed to clap when someone scores.

It’s stupid.

As long as it doesn’t get violent who cares what supporters shout?

They’re just venting their frustration. It’s stupid by the AFL.

AFL are going to have fun on 7 June.

Richmond supporters are pissed off and I reckon Geelong and Gaz will get the brunt of it.

It’s stupid.

Richmond supporters are pissed off and I reckon Geelong and Gaz will get the brunt of it.

Yup it’s going to be a extremely hostile crowd

I’m going with my brother and sister in law who are mad cats fans....

Just ordered guest passes for the 3121 it’s going to be very uncomfortable for them I imagine

Yup it’s going to be a extremely hostile crowd

I’m going with my brother and sister in law who are mad cats fans....

Just ordered guest passes for the 3121 it’s going to be very uncomfortable for them I imagine

Please please please boo Garry Ablett .. I want to hear the commentators complain about us booing a champ. I want to hear our very own Richo say its just not on.

LOL

Please please please boo Garry Ablett .. I want to hear the commentators complain about us booing a champ. I want to hear our very own Richo say its just not on.

LOL

Mate I’m going to be going off my chops every time he even looks at the ball

It’s stupid.

Delicious

i hope Gilbert McAdam isn't the boundary rider that game....otherwise, the NoFI look on his face would be priceless

what'd i do, huh, what'd i do ?

To be fair that’s how he looks most of the time....
Bless him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back