Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't have been hard for the artists to be in contact and agree upon designs that would have allowed us to wear it during this week also.
Freo have 2 versions - purple and white. We could of had a yellow version too.

But I also dont have a big issue with it since its over 2 rounds. We will wear it again against the Dogs (who won't wear their's cause it clashes :p )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I foresee us wearing peril away to the crows forevermore
Our royal doesn’t clash with their home jumper. In fact the peril is more likely to clash with the crows.

That said I’d like to see us wear the peril more often. It’s one of the only clash kits in the comp that could make it as a genuine home kit.

I foresee us wearing peril away to the crows forevermore
Our royal doesn’t clash with their home jumper. In fact the peril is more likely to clash with the crows.

That said I’d like to see us wear the peril more often. It’s one of the only clash kits in the comp that could make it as a genuine home kit.
This may be an unpopular opinion but I like the concept of our peril wings more than the execution. I’m just not sold on the outlined logo :( . I wish we had opted for our retro logo on the peril - so that our clash jumper doubled as a heritage .

This may be an unpopular opinion but I like the concept of our peril wings more than the execution. I’m just not sold on the outlined logo :( . I wish we had opted for our retro logo on the peril - so that our clash jumper doubled as a heritage .
I agree. They got that wrong imo.

They should make it the retro head and have est 1987 on the back.

We should also wear it once a year at home with royal shorts.

Yep , couldn’t have put it better myself

Also I don’t like rubbery white shorts at the best of times but the combination of white shorts and outlined logo gives the outfit a washed out appearance :(

I’m just not sold on the outlined logo :( . I wish we had opted for our retro logo on the peril - so that our clash jumper doubled as a heritage .

Agree with all of this. Or at least just make the new logo a solid blue.

I'd love the logo to be blue as well but it just doesn't work. Freight Train tried a few mockups before the logo was even officially released and none of them looked quite right compared to just outlining it.

I've toyed around with the logo to try and invert it somehow as well, I can't find a way to invert it that looks better than the outline.

it would be Est 1986. But no, I hate those dates/logos/lettering above numbers.

Also the gold guernsey looked much better against Adelaide than the Royal would have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back