Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Remove this Banner Ad

seems like a pointless racing industry when horses are sent out there not to win.

On the contrary - it's what makes their jurisdiction so unrivaled. We should allow them here. Plenty of our stayers run around all the time without trying to win.

Re: pacemakers - anyone with a reasonable knowledge of the form over there will know which horses are in their to win and which are the pacemakers.

It's not like you go in there backing the 6/4 fave and it turns out it is the pacemaker for the 5/1 shot.

thanks mate. I was on metaphoric and cest davinchi respectively. pandemonium killed my quaddie and bare naked lady was a head bob away.

You won’t want to watch the replay on cest davinci

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Surprise Baby running again. These small stables get a good horse and run it into the ground.

What in the name of God are you talking about? The things had 7 starts in 7 months, reasonably spaced and including an 8 week gap before its last start prior to this. Not to mention it’s a golden ticket into the Melbourne Cup, which is surely the goal for any horse that can run 3200m. This is the worst post I’ve seen all year.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Surprise Baby running again. These small stables get a good horse and run it into the ground.

lol, i really hope you're being sarcastic.

it hasn't even had 10 runs yet as a 4yo & the winner is ballot free for the Melbourne Cup. The way it won the Adelaide Cup, and was a tragedy beaten 8 weeks between runs and carrying 60kgs, and meets Steel Prince much better at the weights I can see why it's $2.50 on Saturday.
and it actually ticks a lot of boxes for the Melbourne Cup as well.

lol, i really hope you're being sarcastic.

it hasn't even had 10 runs yet as a 4yo & the winner is ballot free for the Melbourne Cup. The way it won the Adelaide Cup, and was a tragedy beaten 8 weeks between runs and carrying 60kgs, and meets Steel Prince much better at the weights I can see why it's $2.50 on Saturday.
and it actually ticks a lot of boxes for the Melbourne Cup as well.

It ticks absolutely ZERO boxes for the Melbourne Cup but does look pretty well in on Saturday - hopefully it bolts in and gets priced poison unders for November so you get a nice price for the international who can actually win.

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
It ticks absolutely ZERO boxes for the Melbourne Cup but does look pretty well in on Saturday - hopefully it bolts in and gets priced poison unders for November so you get a nice price for the international who can actually win.

See this is where you’re wrong.

It’s a horse. 1 box ticked.

See this is where you’re wrong.

It’s a horse. 1 box ticked.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

Sired by a Melbourne cup winner, won at 2 miles and what we’ve seen lately lightly raced 5yo by the time the cup is run. But you’re right about the odds $26 is ridiculous odds for it, would want 50’s min

How do you think the Williams clan will go about declaring this before a race?

You don't have to declare anything - the pacemaker will be trading 100/1 on Betfair

Sired by a Melbourne cup winner, won at 2 miles and what we’ve seen lately lightly raced 5yo by the time the cup is run. But you’re right about the odds $26 is ridiculous odds for it, would want 50’s min

I'd say previous wins at 2 miles is a massive negative these days - generally means they are 2 slow.

Who was the last local with a 2 mile win under its belt to win?

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I'd say previous wins at 2 miles is a massive negative these days - generally means they are 2 slow.

Who was the last local with a 2 mile win under its belt to win?

Maybe Sub Zero?
anyway just a personal view is I think SB is something special, with an explosive turn of foot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back