Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the time, and no life, Id trawl through old footage of each one of these flogs who have been on their high horse in the media, and find examples of them doing the exact same thing while they were playing, and then send it to them, and see what they have to say.

I do have a life however, and hope one of you whom doesn't, will do the hard work for the good of the nation. God Speed intergalactic web nerds, we salute you :cool:
HoneyBadger35 you’re up

I haven’t kept up with this thread, so tell me if I’m wrong.

We’ve got a Sam Powell Pepper fan on here telling us what is and isn’t a good look, basing opinion quality on the AFL accomplishments of who said them.

Separately, he’s also spending time arguing how bad Premiership player Daniel Venables is, all while on an opposition board?

View attachment 678566

Says the bloke whose son was a drug cheat.
Don't know why they are all so precious about this. I have seen it happen numerous times. Perhaps it is because it is a West Coast player doing it that makes it take on an extra dimension of ugliness. I remember a young Ben Cousins having his head banged into the ground by a certain Michael Mansfield a Geelong player. This was in Tim Watson's era, I don't think he was too disturbed then.

Forgot to add, Gary Lyon still can't hide his disdain for us.

Said OTC, "If Yeo and Hurn don't play, Melbourne win".

What a ridiculous statement.
Fancy that, if the best 2 players on the ground don't play, you lose a tight game.

Like saying if Gawn didn't play, Melbourne would've lost by 10 goals.
Healey at least seemed to enjoy pretending not to see Rioli rubbing Gawn's head. The sour look on Lyons face.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/a...cowardice-ng-c31849e0ac2e80c046c04c2348df82c4

Brendon Goddard chimes in with his view on the Vardy taunting of Gawn calling it cheap and cowardly

Same guy had this to say about Thomas calling an umpire a ******* cheat

“A bit of a passing remark, now being sent to the tribunal over it? I’m gobsmacked, really. I may be a bit naive because I haven’t seen the incident … but it’s laughable, clearly, by my reaction.
“Where does that fall under? Abuse of umpires? He’s not really abusing … maybe a false accusation. I would say it was a cheeky smart-alec remark, knowing Daisy a little bit that’s kind of the sense of humour he has.”

What a ******* eggplant
I watched Goddard run to the goal square and kick a bullet as hard as he could at the opposition cheer squad, nearly knocking some poor person out.

It's like listening to Kane Cornes commenting on whether someone else is a sensationalist flog looking for attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe the outrage over Vardy this week. He wasn’t laying into an injured player, he was rubbing it into Gawn after he got mark of the year taken on him. No way Vardy thought he was injured. It’s no different to the countless times players do exactly the same thing after catching someone holding the ball or stuffing up a shot on goal.
It’s pretty dire if the afl media need crap stories like this one to keep the public interested during the week.

You'd think that 9 games a week would produce more talking points but I guess an issue isn't exhausted until the 15 people in the AFL media have repeated their opinion on TV, radio, newspaper and social media.

Only 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back