AFL 2019 - AFL Round 10

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Hird's, your Buckley's, your Voss's, your Taberner's.

Ha, ha, ha... Hilarious and thought provoking contributions from the dynamic duo of chrisdon16 and iluvparis...as per usual. A running joke that's lasted two weeks now, and with Taberner replacing Melksham this week. Very clever. Can't wait for a new name to be added next round.

Ha, ha, ha... Hilarious and thought provoking contributions from the dynamic duo of chrisdon16 and iluvparis...as per usual. A running joke that's lasted two weeks now, and with Taberner replacing Melksham this week. Very clever. Can't wait for a new name to be added next round.
Haha, It's a bit of a laugh, don't take it too seriously.

De Goey is a confirmed in. Forget about your Taberner’s, Melkshams. He should be as big of a line mover as buddy is right now
Didn’t De Goey miss the plane ride up?
He’s not in TAB betting at the moment

Didn’t De Goey miss the plane ride up?
He’s not in TAB betting at the moment

Yeah your right. My mail re: de Goey is usually pretty good. Buckley making me look silly by stating in the press conference yesterday after training that he will play, now seems that he won’t..

Any thoughts on crows v eagles?

I really like the eagles at the line. I know they haven't been playing that well but i jst don't think the crows are very good?

Bulldogs at $1.60 against North seems like money for jam. We are hopeless, they looked good against the Cats.

Is Wells fit for Collingwood? Langdon seems to be to be a pretty big out, and Sydney get two decent ins. Value at $2.60?

St Kilda on a four game losing streak, Carlton getting a tonne of players back, the Blues worth a nibble @ 3s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs at $1.60 against North seems like money for jam. We are hopeless, they looked good against the Cats.

Is Wells fit for Collingwood? Langdon seems to be to be a pretty big out, and Sydney get two decent ins. Value at $2.60?

St Kilda on a four game losing streak, Carlton getting a tonne of players back, the Blues worth a nibble @ 3s?
Could get $1.65 at some places for the dogs today, couldn’t believe it

Yep wouldnt be surprised and North have been pretty good at marvel this year as they usually are

Beat crows, flogged Carlton. Were ahead 3qtr vs Brissy, Were in the mix vs cats. One bad defeat vs dons. (Id still tip dogs but not sure its value as such)

I think tigers -11.5 is money for jam even though i know chrisdon16 disagrees

Sydney vs Collingwood

With JPK i expect Heeney or Hewett out to a wing. Hewett to tag sidebottom if hes on a wing although i heard R.Clarke did a job on Higgins last week he may get the job on Sidebottom.

Buddy allows Heeney to play up the field again. They have Buddy, Reid, McCartin talls and Hayward back with Papley as smalls.

Magden in to play on Buddy i suspect but i wouldve thought Howe got this job. Wells in who i think has bee playing a bit fwd in the VFL to replace Varcoe. Mayne, Phillips, Sidey the wings. Trellar, Beams, Pendles and wills the onball brigade. Dont see that changing.

1U Pies -15.5 @1.91
1.5U Sinclair o79.5 @1.88
0.3U Wells AGS @2
0.2U C.Brown AGS @2.15

Anyone else as little convinced about Port as i am?

Theyve won 5 games. Only 1 was a good win beating eagles at Optus off a derby win.

Other than that theyve beaten Melbourne, North, Blues and Gold Coast of which both North and blues were at Adelaide and by less than 16 pt wins.

I think if they beat Hawks this week they probably play finals as im struggling to find anyone good in the bottom 10. I think Hawks and Sydney the threats.

Im not sure i can see them beating hawks in tassie even with R.Gray back. Hawks have lost Big boy but gained Frawley and Wingard with a chip on his shoulder

Am i too harsh on the power here?

Back