Prediction Changes v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Schofield and waterman also flew over. Matt allen to be emergency again for the Adelaide game.

He also kicked a goal in the GF himself. Since we won by less that a goal, I'm sure you campaigners know what that means.
That was arguably the most important goal after Sheeds ( Riolis.just pips it.but). Pies kick 2 in the first minute of the 4th and Vardy takes a fantastic contested mark and puts a stop to the rot. That was a huge moment, stopped.pies momentum and Kickstarted ours.
He is a WC legend for ever now regardless of what we does next. I'm hoping for another chapter but so extract the finger Vards.

That was arguably the most important goal after Sheeds ( Riolis.just pips it.but). Pies kick 2 in the first minute of the 4th and Vardy takes a fantastic contested mark and puts a stop to the rot. That was a huge moment, stopped.pies momentum and Kickstarted ours.
He is a WC legend for ever now regardless of what we does next. I'm hoping for another chapter but so extract the finger Vards.

This campaigner gets it.

The great big giraffe made the play to gift Crippa the sealer v Melbourne too.

The capacity to seize the moment when it presents, no matter how you have been going, is what separates premiers from also rans.

In: Schoey, Nelson, MAllen
Out: Hickey, Jetta, Venables

Is my best guess. There’s a fair few options with Waterman travelling also - Waterman for Venables with Oscar staying down back? Both Waterman and Schoey playing with Matt Allen missing? Interesting one this, but I like the players they’ve flown, I think they’ve navigated this well.

Just repeating some good information from a recently departed account - for privacy’s sake let’s call him ‘Miguel S'. No that's too obvious...uhh. Let's say 'M. Sanchez'.

Matt Allen passed Beau Wilkes/Maister this week for the second longest wait prior to debut in Eagles history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schofield and Waterman in will make me melt.

Then we will have JK, JD, Oallen, Waterman, Schoey and Gov to try and get value out of in wet conditions.

Do we need a 3rd tall defender in the wet? I would prefer more run. Shep, Gov and Schoey/Oallen is enough to get the ball to ground.

Gut feel is it should be Schofield or Oallen. Don't mind Waterman in if he is going to be running his arse off given Ah Chee is not in the mix. Would be even happier to see Matty get a trot. He could have some extra value as a mid-rotation given it will likely be pretty heavy going in the wet vs Adelaide's Sloane, Crouch et al.

Schofield and Waterman in will make me melt.

Then we will have JK, JD, Oallen, Waterman, Schoey and Gov to try and get value out of in wet conditions.

Do we need a 3rd tall defender in the wet? I would prefer more run. Shep, Gov and Schoey/Oallen is enough to get the ball to ground.

Gut feel is it should be Schofield or Oallen. Don't mind Waterman in if he is going to be running his arse off given Ah Chee is not in the mix. Would be even happier to see Matty get a trot. He could have some extra value as a mid-rotation given it will likely be pretty heavy going in the wet vs Adelaide's Sloane, Crouch et al.
Likewise. I'll flip my ******* pancake if Waterman's in and Mallen's emergency.

Not climbing up the escalator or stairs? Poor signs from MAllen imo.
Hopefully he shows more hunger for the contest if he plays.
Does he even want to be there?

This kind of attitude is indicative of a club about to fold.
Saving his energy to smash some Crowbots

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Something which scared me from what Simmo said in the conference
'and Vary rucking on his own the whole day' ...

I hope it's an Allen Vardy and possibly Waterman ruck job. Vardy on his own for the whole day? Hope not..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back