76ers
aa0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Brooksby and Rotham are very unlucky not to get selected this week.

After the amount of leeway Vardy has got, surely his head is on the chopping block if he serves up another 4-5 possession game this week

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Waterman can play Venables role on HFF, which is what he did against Saints (I thought he was alright). Schoey back in gives us the required height down back (we were short with him out last week and Allen dropped back at times to help). What role do you think Nelson will play? Aren't we one defender too many if he plays HB?

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Waterman can play Venables role on HFF, which is what he did against Saints (I thought he was alright). Schoey back in gives us the required height down back (we were short with him out last week and Allen dropped back at times to help). What role do you think Nelson will play? Aren't we one defender too many if he plays HB?
Nelson comes in straight for Jetta, Schofield was named to play last week but was swapped out for Hickey which is why Oscar dropped back. Schoey will just play where he normally does.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
In's are perfectly fine.

1) Schofield is easily the best FB we have for the next 8 weeks until Barrass hopefully comes back. He needs to be playing especially against Adelaide. Who else thinks Allen on Tex is a good idea? Clear selection win.

2) Nelson is a tough ground level player. Quick and has been in form. Needs to stand up for us or his promising career is officially on life support, so lots if motivation for him to bring the mongrel. Yes is a downgrade on Jetta but is it in the wet? No choice anyway.

3) Hickey is injured and we have replaced him with the most in form tall replacement. Perhaps I'm the only bloke who likes what Waterman brings with his link marking up the ground? This is still iffy imo as we could have gone another ground level player if its wet. But i notice that MAllen and Ah Chee are on the plane so we shall see.

EdCurnowRules

All Australian
Sep 15, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
In: Schoey, Nelson, MAllen
Out: Hickey, Jetta, Venables

Is my best guess. There’s a fair few options with Waterman travelling also - Waterman for Venables with Oscar staying down back? Both Waterman and Schoey playing with Matt Allen missing? Interesting one this, but I like the players they’ve flown, I think they’ve navigated this well.

Back