News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire AFL media is based on the "good bloke" principle, isn't it? So I guess King is friends with the right people. People watch/read/listen to all the content anyway, doesn't really matter if it's good or bad.

I disagree with that. Like most journos he's employed because he gets people to look. His articles and out spoken controversial ideas make people look. Just like Purple, the papers can see in real time what gets clicks on their site. If you are considered and unassumingly balanced no one looks, say Collingwood and Richmond can't make finals and they have their servers overload. Find some salacious gossip that could cause a player to miss games even better.

St Kilda have done a fantasic job of hiding all the robotics used to rebuild him.

Please let Hanners be a gun again. If there is one player we could do with in his 2016 form it's Dannerbury.

Tommy Wigs

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
My old school has produced a couple of players for us recently. Longy, Goddard. Nova Peris's son could be the next one. From what ive heard hes a super gifted athlete with fantastic skills on the footy field. All the best to the kid.

Great share. I think we’ve heard about him before being linked. How old is he? 15 or 16?

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
There is a David King article in the Hun this morning.
No need for anyone to read it.
Here is the synopsis:
If Carlton lose on Sunday, Bolton is gone.
If St Kilda lose on Sunday, Richo is gone

As you can see, King has gone into this in some depth.

Finally we get the chance of a marquee game. :rolleyes:

Sep 25, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great share. I think we’ve heard about him before being linked. How old is he? 15 or 16?

Turning 16 in a couple of months. Still in year 10 i think. My spy has sighted him jumping on heads during lunchtime kick to kick.

From what i was told he's not fully engaged with school footy yet. depends on the next 12 months if he can keep dropping his pb's in athletics. there was a bit of concern he wasnt growing as fast physically. It didnt matter in previous years but it'll make alot of difference in the next 18 months especially if he wants to make National track teams.

Anyway gluck to the kid, whichever path he chooses.

Turning 16 in a couple of months. Still in year 10 i think. My spy has sighted him jumping on heads during lunchtime kick to kick.

From what i was told he's not fully engaged with school footy yet. depends on the next 12 months if he can keep dropping his pb's in athletics. there was a bit of concern he wasnt growing as fast physically. It didnt matter in previous years but it'll make alot of difference in the next 18 months especially if he wants to make National track teams.

Anyway gluck to the kid, whichever path he chooses.

He was on SEN a while back and he said he loves his footy and enjoying being at the Saints academy. Said he was going to have to make a call at some point but I think it was Kane Cornes with him so he was sucking up to the footy people a bit. Made it sound like he could be keen on an AFL career but was still training aths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back